So whadja get this year???

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure everyone had a couple supps and such on their holiday list this year. I'm curious to know what everyone asked for and if the big man put it under the tree for you.

I didn't get anything :( Sad day.

Happy Christmachaunikwanzika. And then Festivus for the rest of us!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I just moved to a new apartment and my parents bought me a new full sized bed. Sleep is important to growth. Soooo I guess I can file it under this category.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I got myself X-Factor Advanced, couple of protein products, and will be getting Erase Pro once it hits the local *** stores. I could not think of anything else I want to keeping it simple.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I got myself X-Factor Advanced, couple of protein products, and will be getting Erase Pro once it hits the local *** stores. I could not think of anything else I want to keeping it simple.
You shoulda bought the erase pro via online preorder and Santa would have delivered your free 2 anabetas per erase on Christmas eve day. Like what happened to me lol really can't use them till pct in April or so, but........:)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
HTML:
You shoulda bought the erase pro via online preorder and Santa would have delivered your free 2 anabetas per erase on Christmas eve day. Like what happened to me lol really can't use them till pct in April or so, but........:)
Yeah I found out about the promo too late :) If it helps Natty, I can place the order online though. I don't know if PES gets more credit for ordering online.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I found out about the promo too late :) If it helps Natty, I can place the order online though. I don't know if PES gets more credit for ordering online.
Oh too bad. I thought you knew about it. I bet natty and his crew would prefer not to give away any more anabeta than necessary though lol. I was wondering what kind of response they got from that promo. Curious.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally got a bottle of Andromass V3 from a friend who got it for me. now the temptation to actually take it will set in lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Oh too bad. I thought you knew about it. I bet natty and his crew would prefer not to give away any more anabeta than necessary though lol. I was wondering what kind of response they got from that promo. Curious.
I'm not worried about getting freebies, I already have AnaBeta. I am waiting on his PWO to come out :)

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
$100 Visa Gift Card which I used to buy MyoFusion (CNC, Banana) & a couple of Blender Bottles! Woot!:D

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Parents gave me $100 to spend on black Friday and get it shipped home. Got some NO xplode, 14 lbs of whey, xtendz, cycle support, and I bought myself testpro, pct assist, and DAA! Loaded up and I think ima get some more. I need to start a better PH stash.

I didn't know about the anabeta promo:(. I would stocked up for sure.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
well with the "ban" around the corner, i ordered myself 5 bottles of extreme sd. merry christmas to me lol and i got tons of nice puma socks and black sweats for the gym.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I alwys wanted to get one, but I need to try it in person first to find the right size. I need to find local store that sells them.
The Adidas ones are true to size.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of under armor shorts, shifts, and boxers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I brought my self some protein powder, 1 bottle of
V2 AndroMass from R1 :D (who know has v3) oh and AI gave me a $100 store credit.
I'm happy enough :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well with the "ban" around the corner, i ordered myself 5 bottles of extreme sd. merry christmas to me lol and i got tons of nice puma socks and black sweats for the gym.
I wonder if the ban is going to include DHEA type PH products like PP's v3 line? Maybe one of the reps could let us know if their products (or the ingredients in them) are "on the list".....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when is the ban gonna be in effect?

i highly doubt it actually passes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wonder if the ban is going to include DHEA type PH products like PP's v3 line? Maybe one of the reps could let us know if their products (or the ingredients in them) are "on the list".....
I doubt it they're safe and legal lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
There is no ban until a bill is passed. Stop worrying about it, people been afraid of ban(s) since 2004. FDA may go after the bigger companies and stores for a while under current rules.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
There is no ban until a bill is passed. Stop worrying about it, people been afraid of ban(s) since 2004. FDA may go after the bigger companies and stores for a while under current rules.
the "other guy" was worried about it, so he "started it" LOL......I thought they had the majority vote ready to pass the bill in a few months though, or so I thought I read. But I could be wrong. there were even specific products named.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the "other guy" was worried about it, so he "started it" LOL......I thought they had the majority vote ready to pass the bill in a few months though, or so I thought I read. But I could be wrong. there were even specific products named.
Oh BTW I'm still alive

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The craze u didn't want right?
A singlet?
Well I had gotten it after I read all the negative reviews. Some of those sides just seem a lil to much. Ill try it next week tho.
And for powerlifting.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I had gotten it after I read all the negative reviews. Some of those sides just seem a lil to much. Ill try it next week tho.
And for powerlifting.
Gotcha good luck with that craze

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
from what I have read is that if the bill was not introduced/passed in 2011 they need to resubmit it again in 2012 and they have not done so yet. But I'm not into politics to understand it all. I just know that since 2004 and the ban has been hanging over the industry with the news that PHs will be banned, all supps will be banned, vitamins will be banned..etc.

Everyone stocked including myself and the ban turned out to not include much and many new products came to market. When the ban happens, we will know. Companies will start liquidating their stocks like they are doing with superdrol now.

Look at it this way, if there is really a ban coming, IBE/PHF would not be coming out with new products and talking about cloning existing ones. They started this ban craze to sell their new products and people bought it.

What I'm waiting on is to see the outcome of the USPLabs lawsuit to know if they will yank Jack3d off the market. I liked Jack3d. But it will probably take a year or more.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No, it won't. The current "ban" is still a couple of years from taking effect.

Yep.
wrong answer......you should have said "YES! and the sky is falling! order 12 of each PP androseries products!!!" LOL!......well that is good news, I guess there are a lot of "chicken littles" on the boards.....but would DHEA fall under this ban anyways (whenever it takes effect, if it does)? I know DHEA has made it through every ban known to man til this point....but your variations of DHEA seem more advanced and I was wondering due to that fact.....they may fall under a future ban.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong answer......you should have said "YES! and the sky is falling! order 12 of each PP androseries products!!!" LOL!......well that is good news, I guess there are a lot of "chicken littles" on the boards.....but would DHEA fall under this ban anyways (whenever it takes effect, if it does)? I know DHEA has made it through every ban known to man til this point....but your variations of DHEA seem more advanced and I was wondering due to that fact.....they may fall under a future ban.
As I already said, no, it is not included in this ban. DHEA has a solid anti-aging lobby, so it'll be much harder for legislation to come down on it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
As I already said, no, it is not included in this ban. DHEA has a solid anti-aging lobby, so it'll be much harder for legislation to come down on it.
well you didn't actually say "it was not included in this ban"....you just said the ban is years away at best and "No". But as we all know, the lobbyists run the country. If you have a powerful interest group, your good. Old people like anti-aging and social security.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
from what I have read is that if the bill was not introduced/passed in 2011 they need to resubmit it again in 2012 and they have not done so yet. But I'm not into politics to understand it all. I just know that since 2004 and the ban has been hanging over the industry with the news that PHs will be banned, all supps will be banned, vitamins will be banned..etc.

Everyone stocked including myself and the ban turned out to not include much and many new products came to market. When the ban happens, we will know. Companies will start liquidating their stocks like they are doing with superdrol now.

Look at it this way, if there is really a ban coming, IBE/PHF would not be coming out with new products and talking about cloning existing ones. They started this ban craze to sell their new products and people bought it.

What I'm waiting on is to see the outcome of the USPLabs lawsuit to know if they will yank Jack3d off the market. I liked Jack3d. But it will probably take a year or more.
But haven't they been picking off supplements (PH's mostly) here and there? It seems once something comes out that works, its gone within a few months or years. like original andro or 1-AD or 4-AD etc

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
But haven't they been picking off supplements (PH's mostly) here and there? It seems once something comes out that works, its gone within a few months or years. like original andro or 1-AD or 4-AD etc
Superdrol came out in 2003/2004. It is just being banned now. Since supp companies do not have to register with the FDA any products they introduce, the FDA does not know about what is on the market or does not care as long as it does not make the news.

If there is a ban, you will have plenty of time to buy because companies will dump their stocks rather than destroy them. And few months after the ban new products will hit the market. Companies selling prohormones and steroids are taking huge risk for the profit and market penetration, but there is a big market and new products will always come out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you didn't actually say "it was not included in this ban"....you just said the ban is years away at best and "No". But as we all know, the lobbyists run the country. If you have a powerful interest group, your good. Old people like anti-aging and social security.
Your question was whether or not v3 would be included and I said that no, it won't.

Bans take years before they really go into effect and things fall through the cracks all the time. SD has been on the radar since '06, but it somehow survived the last ban which took out Phera, "Tren," etc.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cologne, sick o shirt, 2x Elite 6 layer protein bar 85 g box of 12, and a whole bunch of needed family time and brother bonding

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bill from customs for $70 for my order from nutra. :(

Sadly, I'm selling my guitar soon to buy more supps.

LikeMike

Awards
French coffee press, with Jamaican blue mountain coffee bean. A new replacement juicer. I love homade carrot/apple/beet juice. And as a very merry belated Christmas to myself I will be placing a LARGE support order for new years when all the deals come out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
cologne, sick o shirt, 2x Elite 6 layer protein bar 85 g box of 12, and a whole bunch of needed family time and brother bonding
What flavor cologne?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it won't. The current "ban" is still a couple of years from taking effect.

Yep.
Those will help your raw squat for sure wide or not. But do you think they would help a geared squat?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor cologne?
idk something called curve
...kinda strong too

its about giving not getting though, i really believe its about the spirit and not the present

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
idk something called curve
...kinda strong too

its about giving not getting though, i really believe its about the spirit and not the present
Right.
Enjoy it I got an Invictia watch