increased blood pressure with anabeta?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, just started anabeta a few days ago at 3 caps a day (i planned on increasing at week 2). i take 1 cap anabeta and 1 cap slinsane with my preworkout meal, 1 cap post workout, and 1 cap several hours later. ive noticed a marked increase in blood pressure in the past day or so and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

i suppose it could be a residual effect of a stressful trip i just took (which included eating fast food for every meal, and i usually try to stay away from high sodium foods, with the exception of maybe 1 cheat meal a day as i'm trying to bulk) and exams, although all that ended days ago.

just wondering as i got a pretty scary reading today (163/82) although my systolic came down 30 points upon my second reading, and yesterday it was at 153/82 my first reading (then came down to 129/87 my second).

anyway... just wondering if you guys have had any problems with it? ive been experiencing headaches as well, and decided to up my water intake, despite only being at 3 caps a day... i also think that i will cut out the slin sane for now and get my partitioning effects from anabeta.

thanks guys

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
guess im going to have to get back onto the cardio train as well, which sucks because i'm trying to bulk and having a VERY hard time..... i think im gonna go pick up some hawthorn berry and cross my fingers that they have celery seed extract as well.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
man, that really sucks.. i bought 2 bottles to run back to back, if its doing this at 3 caps, i can only imagine what it would do at 6 (which is what i planned on working up to)

i dunno, maybe hawthorn will help. while my 1st BP readings are WAYY up, after i relax for a minute, my 2nd and 3rd readings are only slightly higher than they usually are (usually low 120's)

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
with Anabeta I remember hearing having to drink TONS of water as well.

I dont like the feeling, it wasent worth it to me to continue with it.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, if it keeps up, i may have to throw in the towel

kojack

Awards
drinking large amounts of water raises blood pressure as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to take your blood pressure, after you sit and rest for 5 minutes at various times of the day for a few days. Document all readings, and take an average of all your numbers.. then see.

Mike

kojack

Awards
"It has all to do with osmosis. Osmosis is the biological phenomenon whereby water moves across a semi-permeable membrane (e.g. the walls of a blood vessel) from an area of high water concentration to an area low water concentration. E.g. suppose you put a balloon filled with pure water into a glass of salt water. The water will move out of the balloon, causing it to shrink. When there is less water in the balloon, there is less pressure on the walls of the balloon.

The same thing happens with your blood vessels. The more water you drink, the more fluids leave the blood vessel, causing your vessels to relax and your blood pressure to reduce. Conversely if you have lots of salt in your diet, this causes the opposite. The water goes into the blood vessels, building up pressure. If the pressure is too high, the blood vessel will burst like a balloon. This is how hypertension causes stroke and kidney disease."

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ahh, i see. thanks for the info. so i guess water is good as long as sodium is low?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i try, i always check sodium content of everything i buy, but while trying to bulk thats SOO hard... especially considering i usually need to throw in a cheat meal of a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds or something just about everyday to help get enough calories (and that alone is close to 1,200 mg).

guess its oatmeal, sweet potatoes, ground beef and instant egg whites/orange juice from here on out for a while (i REALLY dont want to have to get on meds, but the doctor said if its still high next week, i have to)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i try, i always check sodium content of everything i buy, but while trying to bulk thats SOO hard... especially considering i usually need to throw in a cheat meal of a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds or something just about everyday to help get enough calories (and that alone is close to 1,200 mg).

guess its oatmeal, sweet potatoes, ground beef and instant egg whites/orange juice from here on out for a while (i REALLY dont want to have to get on meds, but the doctor said if its still high next week, i have to)
Yeah, I find it utterly IMPOSSIBLE to avoid high daily sodium count. It seems to be everywhere, and even where its low , it still adds up quick. I gave up on the whole sodium thing and don't pay any mind to it and told my doctor to fuq off about it LMFAO I estimate I take in like a million mg of sodium per day.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
i think sodium is a real issue if u sit home al lday and dont sweat it out.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i think sodium is a real issue if u sit home al lday and dont sweat it out.
yeah, when the doctor had me out of work and staying at home for 6 months....he had me on lasix and another diuretic to help me piss out all the fluids due to being sedentary....I live in florida, so I sweat that shyt out or piss it out being active. But if I didn't work, or workout and all that stuff, I know the fact I take in too much sodium causes major water retention for me.

kojack

Awards
i usually cook my own food, so i stay around 1000 or so.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
yeah, when the doctor had me out of work and staying at home for 6 months....he had me on lasix and another diuretic to help me piss out all the fluids due to being sedentary....I live in florida, so I sweat that shyt out or piss it out being active. But if I didn't work, or workout and all that stuff, I know the fact I take in too much sodium causes major water retention for me.
where in fl u live ?

i live in miami

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lyin ass clown, i wish u would tho
Pembroke Pines, now Planation don't make me come find u e tough guy.

End up like that boy trying to buy them Concordes ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Damn....dude just delivered my free Anabetas for the Erase Pro purchase funny enough lol. better not give me high BP or i'll have to sell them bitches! quick shipping PES, nice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yep we are all very close.....even realbigga in miami, I can haul ass 100 MPH in the carpool lane on I-95 and be there in 1 hour and small change lol
Yup :)

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Pembroke Pines, now Planation don't make me come find u e tough guy.

End up like that boy trying to buy them Concordes ;)
swing thru midtown miami im couple AVEs west of it. Ill beat the suburb out of u

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be pretty user dependent...and pretty rare. I monitor my BP almost every day, and always do when testing new ingredients and formulas. I never saw a spike in BP but AnaBeta does have data on have adrenergic properties so the possibility is there...also some have said they notice when they combine it with stims it makes the stims seem stronger.

Be sure you're getting enough water and monitor it throughout the day

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hmmm, I haven't heard any reports of blood pressure increase, might be attributable to something else. Then again, it's better safe than sorry when it comes to something like blood pressure.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
just wrote down my blood pressure for the 5th day, per request of my doctor.... every day i took anabeta it went up by 10 points, but thats not to say it didnt go up by stress, because ive been freaking out about **** ive got going on.... my friend just came off anabeta so hes not interested in this, but i'd trade a full bottle of anabeta, AND a bottle with only like 9 caps gone for an no xplode 2.0 AND the hyper fx or whatever the bsn daa is\\

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately the same thing happened to me when taking Natabolic. I have slightly high bp anyway and after 10 days my bp was 160/105 when measured by the doctor. A week after stopping Natabolic it was back to my 'normal' level of 130/80. I was planning to give Anabeta a try as it's anabolic rather than androgenic as Natabolic is but if it raises bp in a few people I'll give it a miss.

I'd be interested to see how long it takes for your bp to get back to normal once you stop Anabeta.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
will you two KNOCK IT OFF! lol
yeah or this WPB hoss will have to slap some yall around a bit... let's not forget I am the mayor of 561..

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I say we all meet up and have a death match, i feel like crackin sum of u corny ass fools jaws anyways

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a 216 boy myself...

Will definitely break off any 561, 954, 305, 786, 755 & any 239s... Don't give a damn where ya from...

:)

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I'm a 216 boy myself...

Will definitely break off any 561, 954, 305, 786, 755 & any 239s... Don't give a damn where ya from...

If u think u can fight cause your over 200+ then I know u aint got a set man hahaha

u probably punch slow ass haymakers, Im a amateur boxer, ill merk ya face

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If u think u can fight cause your over 200+ then I know u aint got a set man hahaha

u probably punch slow ass haymakers, Im a amateur boxer, ill merk ya face
smh...
Don't talk about you're skills, then we will know how to attack you.
I really to bet you ain't sh1t... Let alone a boxer.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
smh...
Don't talk about you're skills, then we will know how to attack you.
I really to bet you ain't sh1t... Let alone a boxer.
If u down to meet me up at my gym let me know fuk boi

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please take all this e-thuggary posting to bb.com or some other forum. There is no need for any of this nonsense

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
J19891

J19891

Awards
Ya'll niggas stop wilin' fo'st I'm finna ride on ya'll fools we out here GETTIN PAPERRRRRRRR

2010061422092015_im-a-drug-dealer-at-my-school.jpg

J19891

J19891

Awards
BTW my hood done already claimed this domain name, anabolicminds is straight 3rd street locos all day, come ****s with us, ya'll best not be reppin in my forums or that gat gone go BLADOW!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to take an English class...I'm not saying names.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Back to the original topic...

How's your blood pressure doing Bill?