cobbob

Awards
should im jus on my second day i was told a ph would help me get more soild

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow---that is one of the MOST unhealthy steroids you could choose, and you should have dieted down as hard as you could naturally first, and built muscle after trimming down. Short cuts are only temporary.

Be careful with microdrol and get some liver juice pronto! load up on it now and after wards ---500-1000mg a day.

PCT ---The Perfect PCT Products

-
Matt

PVL

Banned
Awards
should im jus on my second day i was told a ph would help me get more soild
good gosh man!!!!! you are gunna be lucky if it doesnt all aromatize into estrogen man............then you are gunna have tits hanging down to your knees...........smart choice buddy...........

cobbob

Awards
Wow---that is one of the MOST unhealthy steroids you could choose, and you should have dieted down as hard as you could naturally first, and built muscle after trimming down. Short cuts are only temporary.

Be careful with microdrol and get some liver juice pronto! load up on it now and after wards ---500-1000mg a day.
\
have liver supp in hand and drinking plenty of water also. i was told bulk and then cut it down and dis stuff would help with the muscle dept and i am 330 but its not sloppy fat jus stocky if dat makes any since

PVL

Banned
Awards
why is dat
the higher the bodyfat, the higher the conversion of DHT and estrogen.....................

its why you see pro bodybuilders stay lean yearround if they are smart.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

\
have liver supp in hand and drinking plenty of water also. i was told bulk and then cut it down and dis stuff would help with the muscle dept and i am 330 but its not sloppy fat jus stocky if dat makes any since
Dont be foolish and BULK while already over-weight. You need to regain an efficient metabolism and insulin sensitivity and getting lean as you can will be your only remedy. Once you achieve a leaner status -----then you can add in some hormones to accrue lean mass from a leaner set-point.

-Matt

cobbob

Awards
Dont be foolish and BULK while already over-weight. You need to regain an efficient metabolism and insulin sensitivity and getting lean as you can will be your only remedy. Once you achieve a leaner status -----then you can add in some hormones to accrue lean mass from a leaner set-point.

-Matt
well im only on my second day do you think it would be ok for me to jus stop for right now and drop some weight anthen start back?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im only on my second day do you think it would be ok for me to jus stop for right now and drop some weight anthen start back?
Honestly --- yes I would abort.

I would really keep educating yourself on here and many other great forums and once you lose enough bodyfat and gain some foundation, you will be a much better and healthier candidate for hormone cycling....

-Matt

PVL

Banned
Awards
Honestly --- yes I would abort.

I would really keep educating yourself on here and many other great forums and once you lose enough bodyfat and gain some foundation, you will be a much better and healthier candidate for hormone cycling....

-Matt
thank you so much for saying this dude.............more people need to listen to statements like this...........

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
thank you so much for saying this dude.............more people need to listen to statements like this...........
Agreed, I'm still a ways away. I started out at 382 pounds in August, been doing it all natural.. Going to keep going til I'm down to about 190-200, at 270's now and at 25.6% body fat. I'd like to keep on dropping, keep these habits in lifting and dieting going then eventually start a PH run. I've been researching them now, but I'm a far ways away from doing one. I need to squeeze what I can out of my natural losses, then I'd like to hit it with a PH and get ripped :-D

PVL

Banned
Awards
Agreed, I'm still a ways away. I started out at 382 pounds in August, been doing it all natural.. Going to keep going til I'm down to about 190-200, at 270's now and at 25.6% body fat. I'd like to keep on dropping, keep these habits in lifting and dieting going then eventually start a PH run. I've been researching them now, but I'm a far ways away from doing one. I need to squeeze what I can out of my natural losses, then I'd like to hit it with a PH and get ripped :-D
get to 12% n we can talk............;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
get to 12% n we can talk............;)
Yeppers. I started at almost 40% BF... I was a fat lard... o_O.. (39.8%) It's dropping, been a lot of hard work, but I can say from how I feel and look it's been way way way worth it.

Here is a picture from a couple months ago. I've leaned out even more over these 3 months.. Just got to keep plugging away! (Sorry I hijacked, I've overjoyed.)

301514_10150300761468779_706208778_8102837_69577101_n.jpg

Back to Post Cycle talk :)

Been reading you really want a SERM, AI, and Liver Help. I know they say for stronger PH you really want one of the prescription SERMS(hope I'm using proper wording) that are used for women with breast cancer.

PVL

Banned
Awards
Yeppers. I started at almost 40% BF... I was a fat lard... o_O.. (39.8%) It's dropping, been a lot of hard work, but I can say from how I feel and look it's been way way way worth it.

Here is a picture from a couple months ago. I've leaned out even more over these 3 months.. Just got to keep plugging away! (Sorry I hijacked, I've overjoyed.)

View attachment 49957

Back to Post Cycle talk :)

Been reading you really want a SERM, AI, and Liver Help. I know they say for stronger PH you really want one of the prescription SERMS(hope I'm using proper wording) that are used for women with breast cancer.
honestly dude........the best thing you can do is get blood work done, until you know exactly what you put in your body man.

i really dont trust anything from supplement companies or research chems anymore after having a heart attack at 23.........life is too precious to take risks over a few pounds of muscle.

i lost about 80 pounds myself after being type 2 diabetic for some time........took me about 3 years but I did it ALL NATURAL.......

it can be done with patience man........just keep pluggin away at cardio EVERYDAY........and never lose sight of your goals.........

in the end you will be happier with yourself because YOU did the work, not some DRUG..........

its like the girls at the bars who stay skinny but drink a lot right? the only reason they stay skinny is because they are usually drug addicts who become addicted to attention they never got in HS.......its all psychological dude.

there isnt a magic pill that makes a person step on stage and win MR O...........its hard work and good genetics.......the drugs are the final step and usually they are doctor prescribed to their genetics.........so they dont experience side effects.

hope that helps bro.......

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

PVL

Banned
Awards
I didn't know McDonalds sold steroids.
give the guy a break man, he has come a long way......

i used to be 315 pounds at 30% + bodyfat and it was because I chose to come off of drugs........

now im 6'2 240 solid at 12% and I did it the natural way..........anyone can do it.

but he wasnt too smart about about his decision and might have to learn the hard way.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say --

Start your own progress log on this forum and set your target goal of getting leaner, keep us updated so you feel ACCOUNTABLE and are obligated to stay disciplined.

It would be a win-win situation and you can have some support.

-Matt

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I think you guys have me and op mixed up, I've never planned on ph currently. I did my research and been holding off. I was just wagging my weight loss epeen for a second :)

PVL

Banned
Awards
I would say --

Start your own progress log on this forum and set your target goal of getting leaner, keep us updated so you feel ACCOUNTABLE and are obligated to stay disciplined.

It would be a win-win situation and you can have some support.

-Matt
awesome reply matt porter...........

nothing better than a support system.........

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you guys have me and op mixed up, I've never planned on ph currently. I did my research and been holding off. I was just wagging my weight loss epeen for a second :)
I'm still challenging you to a log.

I say you go for it ----what do you say?

-Matt