Anabeta/Erase Review

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta/Erase Review

Just a quick review of my experience with PES and their products.

Background:

I have always been a gym rat, however the past year and a half in college really took its toll on me with a heavy school workload as well as working full time and from that I lost a good majority of my muscle. I decided to get my butt back in the gym and set my goal to compete in my first comp in April 2012 – Men’s Physique (laugh if you want, lol).
With the help of PES and their products, I was able to make a drastic transformation. Now don’t get me wrong, supplements are just that, a supplement to proper diet and training. However, I do feel that PES gave me an advantage.

Nutrition:

I stick with these numbers (or close by them) and count all my calories throughout the day. The only things I don’t count are fibrous veggies. When I notice that my workouts are lacking energy I have a re-feed day where I keep protein the same, reduce fat to as little as possible and make up the rest of the cals with carbs.

300g protein - 115g carbs - 100g fat

Training:

I follow a modified 4X10 routine (message for details)
Current split is:
M – Chest/Calves
T – Bi/Tris
W – Shoulders/Abs
Th – Quads/Calves
F – Chest/Abs
S – Back/Hamstrings
S - Off

Supplements:

I was fortunate to find Anabeta and Erase when I did and since I have began using them, I haven’t stopped.

The supplements that I used are:
Anabeta – 6/day
1-morning, 2-pre-workout, 2-post-workout, 1 night
Erase -4/day
1-morning, 2-pre-workout, 1 night
Test booster (TestoPro or Bioforge) 3 or 4 a day
Morning, Afternoon, Night
Basics: Fish oil, Flax, BCAA’s, Protein(s), Recon, GLC2000, Gut Health

Since the beginning of this “journey” I have ran this same cycle 2 times and will continue to use this cycle until my comp.

Things I noticed:
Running Anabeta 6/day on my first cycle I was extremely hungry and thirsty all the time. However on the next cycle both of those subsided. In-between cycles I didn’t lose any weight and the muscle “pump” was still there. Dosing Erase at 4/day from the beginning I did feel “dry” but that went away after a week or two.

Bottom Line:

If you are willing to train hard and eat clean anything is possible. Throw in some Anabeta and Erase and you’re unstoppable!

Now the pic! (Pic is flat - NO CARBS)
Change Dec-2Small.jpg

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Wow good job man! I dropped ball ad missed the erase pro 2 free anabetas sale :'( now I gotta wait longer before I try it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick results man!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well laid plan topped off with some PES!

Fantastic recomp.

Thats some dedication coming through!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work....some serious dedication. It looks like you are already in pre-contest shape. What are your plans between now and April?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work man!! Dedication and hard work!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!
As of right now Im actually doing a DAA+Erase+AlphaT2+OxyElite stack for 30 days (Will post review). I want to see how "shredded" I can get mixing up my macros. After that, a week break from supplements then back on the anabeta+Erase+Test booster + DAA stacks while incorporating a "supercharged" nutrition cycle that I think will boost metabolism through the roof. All while trying to gain MORE LEAN MASS lol
If that works Ill incorporate that into my pre-contest prep starting Feb

J19891

J19891

Awards
Thats an unbelievable transformation man, nice work. I've had great experiences with PES as well, they're my favorite line.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone!
As of right now Im actually doing a DAA+Erase+AlphaT2+OxyElite stack for 30 days (Will post review). I want to see how "shredded" I can get mixing up my macros. After that, a week break from supplements then back on the anabeta+Erase+Test booster + DAA stacks while incorporating a "supercharged" nutrition cycle that I think will boost metabolism through the roof. All while trying to gain MORE LEAN MASS lol
If that works Ill incorporate that into my pre-contest prep starting Feb
Solid plan...looking forward to the feedback on your current stack

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great results, a testament to educated and hard work.

:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work

PVL

Banned
Awards
good **** OP...........did u do cardio, or just eat clean?
or both?

im sorta in the same boat, going the OTC route til im ready for the bigtime again....lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
results are great!

you too both product over that 7 month period?

or being that you said you ran 2 cycles of it i assume you did 2 months?

results are nice. good luck in the physique contest in april.
Symmetry is huge in those contests, not necessarily being big. Proportions everything as well as leanness.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
good **** OP...........did u do cardio, or just eat clean?
or both?

im sorta in the same boat, going the OTC route til im ready for the bigtime again....lol
The only cardio I did was some walking on the treadmill every once in a while for about 20 min. Incline = 6 or 7 Speed 4 to 5

I attribute the change to a) Super clean eating (counting all cals) b) working out 100% (being mentally stronger then the target muscle) c) good supplementation (PES products as well as basic staples)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
results are great!

you too both product over that 7 month period?

or being that you said you ran 2 cycles of it i assume you did 2 months?

results are nice. good luck in the physique contest in april.
Symmetry is huge in those contests, not necessarily being big. Proportions everything as well as leanness.
2 cyles of the PES products. One ran for 8 weeks and the other slightly longer.

And thank you very much! I appreciate that.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
2 cyles of the PES products. One ran for 8 weeks and the other slightly longer.

And thank you very much! I appreciate that.
so it was like a 5 month run of anabeta and erase?

did u start dieting bfore hand or just jumped into it guns blazing

i do the same as you all or nothing.

keep up the good work

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
so it was like a 5 month run of anabeta and erase?

did u start dieting bfore hand or just jumped into it guns blazing

i do the same as you all or nothing.

keep up the good work
Yeah, give or take. I experimented with diff dosing protocols for anabeta. I originally started at 4/day but 6/day is where its at for me.
I started getting my diet in check before adding any supplements. I spent about a month trying diff combinations of macros as well as researching. I eventually settled with a 3:1:1 ratio in terms of grams of each macros (not cals) and have stuck with that since.
Hope that helps!

PS. dont forget to add a test booster. Some bioforge or testopro is what i used.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, give or take. I experimented with diff dosing protocols for anabeta. I originally started at 4/day but 6/day is where its at for me.
I started getting my diet in check before adding any supplements. I spent about a month trying diff combinations of macros as well as researching. I eventually settled with a 3:1:1 ratio in terms of grams of each macros (not cals) and have stuck with that since.
Hope that helps!

PS. dont forget to add a test booster. Some bioforge or testopro is what i used.
You're going to love the Erase Pro

Ive gotten a lot of PMs about my training split.
Check out: https://www.facebook.com/FitFreakTraining
These are some workouts that use a combination of 4X, X-rep, and FTS-7
Good info...I was wondering myself

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta/Erase Review

Background:

I have always been a gym rat, however the past year and a half in college really took its toll on me with a heavy school workload as well as working full time and from that I lost a good majority of my muscle. I decided to get my butt back in the gym and set my goal to compete in my first comp in April 2012 – Men’s Physique (laugh if you want, lol).
With the help of PES and their products, I was able to make a drastic transformation. Now don’t get me wrong, supplements are just that, a supplement to proper diet and training. However, I do feel that PES gave me an advantage.

. . .
Supplements:

I was fortunate to find Anabeta and Erase when I did and since I have began using them, I haven’t stopped.

. . .

Bottom Line:

If you are willing to train hard and eat clean anything is possible. Throw in some Anabeta and Erase and you’re unstoppable!
Great transformation, bud :thumbsup:

No laughing at all - you know what you want and you've set out to get it; huge props for that! ALWAYS have a goal, no matter how "impossible" [you or anyone else may think] it is - that's what Champions do, and why they Succeed! A lot can be done in a few months, so keep on aiming to compete in "Physique" if that is your end-goal re competition class, but looking at your physique currently, I believe that you would be better suited to the "Male Fitness Model" or "Athletic" category - I don't know if you want to compete and move "up"/change in categories, but that's something you could consider.

I definitely agree with you on "supplements are just that, a supplement to proper diet and training. However, I do feel that PES gave me an advantage." :) Like you, I haven't stopped using PES products since my first bottle!

All the best on your mission for muscle mass and for 2012, whatever you do!

~Rosie~

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Great transformation, bud :thumbsup:

No laughing at all - you know what you want and you've set out to get it; huge props for that! ALWAYS have a goal, no matter how "impossible" [you or anyone else may think] it is - that's what Champions do, and why they Succeed! A lot can be done in a few months, so keep on aiming to compete in "Physique" if that is your end-goal re competition class, but looking at your physique currently, I believe that you would be better suited to the "Male Fitness Model" or "Athletic" category - I don't know if you want to compete and move "up"/change in categories, but that's something you could consider.

I definitely agree with you on "supplements are just that, a supplement to proper diet and training. However, I do feel that PES gave me an advantage." :) Like you, I haven't stopped using PES products since my first bottle!

All the best on your mission for muscle mass and for 2012, whatever you do!

~Rosie~

Thank you for the kind words Rosie, that means a lot!
I plan on competing through the NPC. Based off my research, physique is the "lowest" class as far as muscle volume goes. Am i wrong?
What organization has "male fitness model"/"athletic"?

Chris

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I plan on competing through the NPC. Based off my research, physique is the "lowest" class as far as muscle volume goes. Am i wrong?

Chris
get some professional photos done and put together a portfolio and send to companies.

see if maybe they will sponsor you as an athlete or model. maybe spokes person.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chris
No worries, Chris :)

Many organizations have until recently only had one category for males and that IS Physique - albeit re different weight/height classes - and that is what I thought you were talking about, so my apologies, because I've just looked up the NPC and they call what I know as "Physique" "Bodybuilding", with their male "Physique" category what many other organizations (like the WBFF, NABBA, etc.) Male "Fitness Model" or "Athletic". So you're fine - you already have the body for it, so full steam head, soldier!

~Rosie~

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd show a current pic.
Currently on day 10 of Erase/AlphaT2/Oxyelite/DAA
Not bad considering Ive added more calories to my diet, LOL
Pic taken after dinner and flat (no carb)
12_8SA.jpg

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good bro, no homo

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Waiting patiently for my bottles of anabeta from the erase pro deal!
Cant wait to be on anabeta again!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro your abs are sick!! Good review and I know what you mean about the hunger lol. Anabeta made me feel like a Tiger on the prawl!

Anabeta/Erase Review

Background:

Nutrition:

I stick with these numbers (or close by them) and count all my calories throughout the day. The only things I don’t count are fibrous veggies. When I notice that my workouts are lacking energy I have a re-feed day where I keep protein the same, reduce fat to as little as possible and make up the rest of the cals with carbs.

300g protein - 115g carbs - 100g fat

Training:

I follow a modified 4X10 routine (message for details)
Current split is:
M – Chest/Calves
T – Bi/Tris
W – Shoulders/Abs
Th – Quads/Calves
F – Chest/Abs
S – Back/Hamstrings
S - Off

Supplements:

The supplements that I used are:
Anabeta – 6/day
1-morning, 2-pre-workout, 2-post-workout, 1 night
Erase -4/day
1-morning, 2-pre-workout, 1 night
Test booster (TestoPro or Bioforge) 3 or 4 a day
Morning, Afternoon, Night
Basics: Fish oil, Flax, BCAA’s, Protein(s), Recon, GLC2000, Gut Health

Since the beginning of this “journey” I have ran this same cycle 2 times and will continue to use this cycle until my comp.

Things I noticed:
Running Anabeta 6/day on my first cycle I was extremely hungry and thirsty all the time. However on the next cycle both of those subsided. In-between cycles I didn’t lose any weight and the muscle “pump” was still there. Dosing Erase at 4/day from the beginning I did feel “dry” but that went away after a week or two.

Bottom Line:

Now the pic! (Pic is flat - NO CARBS)
View attachment 49924

PVL

Banned
Awards
ohhhhhhhhhhhh ****s going down on anabolicminds, they dont know it yet

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just got my confirmation on my erase pro x2. I am really stocked, I got 4 bottles of anabeta already. And just ordered alpha t2 x2 I'm running all 3 for 8 weeks. So I'm going to play with the dosing of it. It's going to be awesome!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O, they dont know whats about to happen
View attachment 50264
Haha your stack is almost as big as mine! At least until the postman comes. :)

That's a beautiful painting!
I seem to remember yours was in the same ballpark wasn't it?

Just got my confirmation on my erase pro x2. I am really stocked, I got 4 bottles of anabeta already. And just ordered alpha t2 x2 I'm running all 3 for 8 weeks. So I'm going to play with the dosing of it. It's going to be awesome!
Congrats. We are really looking forward to getting some Erase Pro reviews in. You are going to have a very good time over the next 8 weeks. What are your goals?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

Congrats. We are really looking forward to getting some Erase Pro reviews in. You are going to have a very good time over the next 8 weeks. What are your goals?
Yes it was very close, but I decided to consume them and growww!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
holy mother of........

lol!

you gunna share big fella?

ill share my bologna sandwich and cheez its? fair? lol
No sharing! LOL
Im thinkin I have enough for a 10-12 week run before competition time.
2012.JPG

Attachments

thyrod

thyrod

Awards

Well I just stared my no carb diet for the next month ha. So just gonna lean down to about 170 maybe I'm 178-180 ATM. I think I'll log this stack web it comes in. Also taking cla green tea extract. And creatine

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Dude, props on the recomp. Thats super impressive!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Mine just says it'll be here before the 12 :(

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Is there anything else I can throw into this stack. Erase pro, alpha t2, anabeta? Running for 8 weeks