Does 1scoop of LIT-UP have enough DAA?

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
If I take 1scoop of LIT-UP a day does it have enough DAA in it? Can't tell since it's a prop. blend.

preworkout.

1 scoop of lit-up
3-6 grams of taurine
6-8 grams of citrulline malate

trying keep it on the mild side.

Should I add 1 ERASE a day ?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I recall, you'd need 2 scoops of Lit-up to equal the 3g/day recommended DAA dosing..

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
S-E7 Lean Tissue Generation Complex 3205mg
D-Aspartic Acid (As Sodium D-Aspartic Acid) *
3-Aminopropanoic Acid (As Beta Alanine) *
Trimethyl Glycine (As Betaine HCL) *
S-Adenosyl Methionin

Cool, thanks

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
From what I recall, you'd need 2 scoops of Lit-up to equal the 3g/day recommended DAA dosing..
Agree, seen on other forums by FWF

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops has 3.1g of DAA. 1 scoop has about 1.56 grams or so i believe. it is suggested to take 3g/day

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If I take 1scoop of LIT-UP a day does it have enough DAA in it? Can't tell since it's a prop. blend.

preworkout.

1 scoop of lit-up
3-6 grams of taurine
6-8 grams of citrulline malate

trying keep it on the mild side.

Should I add 1 ERASE a day ?
Stop trying to be cheap bro, just take whats suggested on the label and it will equal the recommended dose. Trying to stretch it out to save money is not gonna work.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to see max effects, take the suggested dosage.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
to see max effects, take the suggested dosage.
suggested dose is 1-2 scoops, if the label says take 2 scoops and the Serving Size: 2 scoops.
then I wudnt ask this question.

just wondering if 1 is enough, yall promote it as 40 servings, just wondering

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
suggested dose is 1-2 scoops, if the label says take 2 scoops and the Serving Size: 2 scoops.

If inclined and are able, you could always pick up some bulk or capped DAA (and as it happens SNS makes both! ;) to make up the difference from using just 1 scoop of LitUP..as well as not having to use the LU on off days....just a thought...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

if you are taking this for DAA purposes, then take 2 scoops. i dont take it for the DAA purposes. I take it because its my favorite pre workout. i stick between 1 - 2 scoops. if you want the DAA, either take 2 scoops or buy bulk DAA and add with it, just dont exceed 2 grams.

the serving size on the label is for one scoop. again, if you want 3 grams of DAA, take 2 scoops.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
what's litup main ingredient ?

took 1.5 today had a great workout.
i mixed it with taurine and cit mall. and take beta alanine in the morning.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If inclined and are able, you could always pick up some bulk or capped DAA (and as it happens SNS makes both! ;) to make up the difference from using just 1 scoop of LitUP..as well as not having to use the LU on off days....just a thought...
This is what I do as well. I use lit up on training days and my bulk daa on non training days.

cg123

Awards
So you can just take this as a preworkout 2 scoops and get the same effects from daa without actually buying daa

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's litup main ingredient ?

took 1.5 today had a great workout.
i mixed it with taurine and cit mall. and take beta alanine in the morning.
what do you mean the main ingredient? it doesnt have any 1,3 dim if thats what your trying to ask....not sure what your asking though. it has beta alanine, DAA, caffeine...etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you can just take this as a preworkout 2 scoops and get the same effects from daa without actually buying daa
if you use it everyday with 2 scoops, then yes. 3g of daa in any product is still 3g of daa

i only train three days a week and take 2 scoops of Lit Up on training days only, although im not using it for DAA. if i was, i would buy bulk DAA and take the bulk on non workout days to keep my adrenals fresh and ready to go for workout days so i feel the full effects of Lit up

cg123

Awards
If I used lit up 2 scoops four times a week do u think it will help with test at all? Also I'm 17. Will It screw up my hormones at all? I know they are already high at my age but can u answer. Thanks