tt-33 vs alpha-t2? which is better?

  1. tt-33 vs alpha-t2? which is better?


    has anyone used both? which did you like better?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    has anyone used both? which did you like better?
    TT-33 would be more comparable to our Shift product.

    Alpha-T2 contains other ingredients to increase the overall fat loss caused by the T2.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  3. t2 was effective for me, havent tried iforce so cant comment but they are a good company too, im sure they are both solid products
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    TT-33 would be more comparable to our Shift product.

    Alpha-T2 contains other ingredients to increase the overall fat loss caused by the T2.
    as stated above, sort of different products...........would stack nicely together though
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. can't say I've used alpha T2, but been using tt-33 the past 2 weeks or so to help kick off contest prep, and definitely noticing a difference already
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  6. all i can say about tt-33 is get yourself a change in your undershirt and new choneys, i sweat a lot on my legs and DAMN it is not a summer product for me, but its nice in the winter, i can be outside in the 40s and be warm
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  7. I would go with Alpha T2 because TT-33 is super catabolic. Everyvtime I went on it I lost a good amount of size.

  8. Never noticed a catabolic effect from tt33, but I could see how that would be possible if calories and protein were severely restricted.

    OP, TT33 is neat, because it is so cheap, and so basic that it can be stacked with nearly anything. Great addition to almost any fat burner IMO.

    Mike

  9. how about tarus's t2 product? any non rep users comments on that?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    how about tarus's t2 product? any non rep users comments on that?
    I didn't even know they had one.. got to check into that!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    how about tarus's t2 product? any non rep users comments on that?
    That one is only the 3,5 dii I believe. I don't know what the diff really is in humans but with this product and shift one could do a 3,3 only run and a 3,5 only run later.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. i would get alpha t2.

  13. FWIW

    TT-33 sent my BP thru the roof and A-T2 didn't have any major impact on BP. Both were dosed as it said to on the bottle.
    :blindfold:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I didn't even know they had one.. got to check into that!
    I am curious about it as well

  15. I love At-2. Usually ran throughout the year.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. I've only ever used Alpha T-2. No complaints, works good. For some reason, it makes me super horny. The only other product I've tried with thyroid boosters is Gaspiri mitotropin and that didn't have any effect on my libido.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis
    I've only ever used Alpha T-2. No complaints, works good. For some reason, it makes me super horny. The only other product I've tried with thyroid boosters is Gaspiri mitotropin and that didn't have any effect on my libido.
    Mitotropin was awesome.. Too bad it's long gone!

    At2 is great. Tt33 works but is just a more expensive form of pes shift...

    At2+oxy elite is killer
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Tt33 works but is just a more expensive form of pes shift...
    well for one, a smart shopper can find tt-33 for the same price, if not cheaper than shift, and tt-33 contains both 3,3 AND 3,5......shift only contains 3,3
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    well for one, a smart shopper can find tt-33 for the same price, if not cheaper than shift, and tt-33 contains both 3,3 AND 3,5......shift only contains 3,3
    We didnt want to use the 3,5 form because it causes suppression of TSH.

    This doesnt mean it isnt effective, but there is possibility of rebound upon cessation. How bad the rebound is obviously depends on dosage, duration, and specific user involved.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    We didnt want to use the 3,5 form because it causes suppression of TSH.

    This doesnt mean it isnt effective, but there is possibility of rebound upon cessation. How bad the rebound is obviously depends on dosage, duration, and specific user involved.
    Was thinking about the suppressive aspect to 3,5. But still I am not sure. I want to give shift a try one of these days as alpha T2 was one great recomp product. If I could run that year round I'd be in heaven lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    We didnt want to use the 3,5 form because it causes suppression of TSH.

    This doesnt mean it isnt effective, but there is possibility of rebound upon cessation. How bad the rebound is obviously depends on dosage, duration, and specific user involved.
    yup. i totally understand the fear of suppression some people have. wasnt knocking shift at all i love these ingredients



    just wanted to make clear, a little price difference would be expected, as there are different ingredients between the two
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Was thinking about the suppressive aspect to 3,5. But still I am not sure. I want to give shift a try one of these days as alpha T2 was one great recomp product. If I could run that year round I'd be in heaven lol.
    Something I take lowers thyroid levels so typically bodybuilders use around 100mcg of t4 daily to combat that.. I've always used 4 caps of tt33 for 2+ years now.. in replace of this to get my levels to where i want. Maybe some point, I will stop and see what happens.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in