Why do stimulants f me up so bad?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Why do stimulants f me up so bad?

Alright i used to be a heavy stim user regularly drinking energy drinks, and over the some ontop of the energy drinks i was on fat burners for about 2 months and i started to feel a lot of side effects like lethargy, trouble sleeping, just no motivation or anything so i cut out stims i went about 3 months without any bit of caffeine.

Now i thought this period would of helped clense me a bit but anythime i try to reintroduce stims even if just 100-200mg of caffeine it seems to f up my sleep patterns, yesterday i dosed 2 scoops jack3d at about 1pm i also took one Slim Extreme at 9am (the old one) i know a pretty serious stim so this may the cause. But i didn't fall asleep till after 5am when i tried to at 12.

I know i should just keep stims out because overall i feel better throughout the day but why is it i can't even take them occasionally without adverse effects?

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Alright i used to be a heavy stim user regularly drinking energy drinks, and over the some ontop of the energy drinks i was on fat burners for about 2 months and i started to feel a lot of side effects like lethargy, trouble sleeping, just no motivation or anything so i cut out stims i went about 3 months without any bit of caffeine.

Now i thought this period would of helped clense me a bit but anythime i try to reintroduce stims even if just 100-200mg of caffeine it seems to f up my sleep patterns, yesterday i dosed 2 scoops jack3d at about 1pm i also took one Slim Extreme at 9am (the old one) i know a pretty serious stim so this may the cause. But i didn't fall asleep till after 5am when i tried to at 12.

I know i should just keep stims out because overall i feel better throughout the day but why is it i can't even take them occasionally without adverse effects?
    You answered your own question. The two stims you started, together no less, are probably two of the strongest on the market. Try starting back with some coffee first .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Registered User

Dude, not be be too blunt, but you took the old SX, a controlled drug that is known to cause dependency and withdrawal in users. I know this is valued pretty highly as a product, but it would be wise of you to never use it again if you are concious about your health. Some of the previous users of SX, who do not have accounts on the boards and have not voiced their concerns, suffer from mental issues to this day.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dude, not be be too blunt, but you took the old SX, a controlled drug that is known to cause dependency and withdrawal in users. I know this is valued pretty highly as a product, but it would be wise of you to never use it again if you are concious about your health. Some of the previous users of SX, who do not have accounts on the boards and have not voiced their concerns, suffer from mental issues to this day.
    Damn, really? I had like 30 sample packets of these stuff freshman year of college. Worked like nuts.. I would set my alarm for 7:30 and 8. wake up at 7:30, take the pill, go back to sleep to wake up naturally.. 7:45, id be shaking in my bed haha!

Scary to think about it now!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Grimace is right. You took two really strong stims. Also, even 100-200mg of caffiene alone can be a bit much for a lot of folks. Try just some coffee, or 60-80mg of caffiene (avg cup of joe) and go from there. Or just stick with say the jacked and do half a scoop or just 1 scoop. See if your sweet spot is actually lower than what you been taking in. And remember caffiene alone has a 6 hr half life so be conscious as to the time of day you take stuff.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulants in Myofusion?
    By tmbone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 09:14 PM
  2. plus stimulants?
    By burritos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3