strength supplements

D.Rabon

Awards
Really wanna increase my strength , only taking protein and some aminos , want some advice and some good strength gaining supplements

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
staple supps, proper nutrition and training

for products, i love Prime for strength, but its a hit or miss product with users

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X/Division 1 combo gave me some nice strength gains

Creapure/Beta-alanine also is great.

nergy

Awards
check your training, nutrition first, and have a look for supplements.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
What is your current diet like?

How long have you been working out for? What is your supplement experience?

D.Rabon

Awards
Thanks for the help
I been lifting about 3 years but am goin to be competing this year and need to increase my one rep max for the competitions, I try to eat a lot of chicken and beef and I have been cutting out soda and as much sugar as I can , any info on how I should be dieting?

D.Rabon

Awards
I lift at least four days a week , usually two body parts a day , for example , chest and triceps , back and biceps , shoulders and traps , and legs , and jus recently I have been trying to increase my bench max so have been benching twice a week , my workouts usually last about an hour and a half

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/3/1 + neovar (creatine) + steaks, eggs & red potatoes

D.Rabon

Awards
Formula-X/Division 1 combo gave me some nice strength gains

Creapure/Beta-alanine also is great.
With the formula-x are u talking about a pill or a drink ?
If possible put up a site I can find the formula-x / Division 1 combo

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5/3/1 + neovar (creatine) + steaks, eggs & red potatoes
Lol. I like this advise. Josh hit it right on the head. Good ol creatine (neovar is my preference 2) steak+eggs+potatoes and 5/3/1 all day. Could also add in a good pre workout if you find your energy or motivation lacking or just want that extra intensity in the gym.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the formula-x are u talking about a pill or a drink ?
If possible put up a site I can find the formula-x / Division 1 combo
Its a powder. You drink it.

It could be found here -> nutraplanet.com

D.Rabon

Awards
Since Im only 18 every supplement place i goto tells me that i definitely dont need any testosterone boosting supplements ,
Do you think that it would still help me or could it possibly be harmful?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since Im only 18 every supplement place i goto tells me that i definitely dont need any testosterone boosting supplements ,
No need. They do not aid strength primarily anyway.

Good strength routine (5/3/1 or westside IMO) + creatine is the way to go.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup they are right, you dont need them.

Stick with creatine + food and you will be good.

Starting strength, 5/3/1, madcows 5x5, WS4SB or stronglifts 5x5 are all excellent programs and with the proper diet and consistency you will make great gains.

Again eat lots of red meat (steaks) and whole eggs. The only supplement I would suggest is creatine. Possibly some BCAAs or EAAs if you have extra money but you will make gains without them.

D.Rabon

Awards
Okay Thanks , Money is not much of a factor just want to get some good supplements that will help me with strength gains . Sounds like a good Creatine is definitely the way to go . There are tons of different kinds and brands of creatine, Any input on a good creatine supplement(Preferably in pill form) would be very helpful

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay Thanks , Money is not much of a factor just want to get some good supplements that will help me with strength gains . Sounds like a good Creatine is definitely the way to go . There are tons of different kinds and brands of creatine, Any input on a good creatine supplement(Preferably in pill form) would be very helpful
Im partial to neovar but any creatine mono product will be effective honestly

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure that your diet and training are completely where they need to be. If you need to add in supps here are my staples

1. Orange Triad
2. Gut Health
3. Creapure - the AX brand is phenomenal
3. Isology and Trutien

Done :bigok: