best sleep sup?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Give me your thoughts. I've tried nothing outside of melatonin at 5mg, maybe helped a little but nothing substancial. Thinking of checking out Somnidren but not sure.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
benydrl
tylenol pm
nyquil-favorite but too expensive

ive tried all prescriptions
roserium
trazadone
abien
another really popular one i forgot the name, makes your mouth taste like metal, really ****ty lol it was strong though

abien was the best by far, otc benydrl works great for me. generic brand, its cheap as **** and knocks me out. i dont think it harms you either from extended use. nor do i think its addicting, but i am no expert....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin can work better at lower doses. I know bodybuilder types seem to follow the "more is better" way of thinking but that way of thinking is flawed.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Oh I've tried melatonin at all doses, has no effect on me. But my friends, friends kids and my wife all love it. But it doesn't work on my kids either lol

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Poseidon night time is a GREAT sleep supp, that gives great sleep and on top of that has the poseidon complex, which is hugely beneficial. tastes great too

REDpm by CL is great too and super cheap sleep supp, but doesn't have the poseidon complex.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with diphenhydramine(generic benadryl).Cheap but effective.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love redPM, lean dreams and 3Z.

I hear comatose is the Sh!t too

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming. Not a big fan of animal pm or RedPM though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh. Knock out by scivation- two thumbs up for sure n super cheap

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
You should absolutely try G8 by finaflex. It's outstanding! I've had sleep issues from my deployments and I sleep like a rock with it. Not to mention its a good GH booster and mood enhancer as well. I love it. I tell all my friends about it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3z is the best ive used, or my fav. I like any gh booster too. Comatos is strong as hell. All work for me. But making sure my magnesium levels arnt low is the biggest thing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3z is the best ive used, or my fav. I like any gh booster too. Comatos is strong as hell. All work for me. But making sure my magnesium levels arnt low is the biggest thing.
Magnesium is important for what again? Even with sleep aids, I find it difficult to fall asleep.. I often don't stRt sleeping til 1-3 am n then don't get quality sleep til 4 or 5.. Only to wake up 2-3 hours later :/

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
need 2 sleep or 3z.both are very solid products.I've been using need 2 sleep for about a year now and am loving it and its still effective.3z is another very solid sleep product I have been using for a few months now and its delivering the goods as well. I would def check out either of these products.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
3 need2sleep and 3 caps of NOW L-dopa. works wonders. if its really bad (like you on tren ace) add 2 benadryl also.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
G8 and Need2Sleep have both worked for me. I like the Need2Sleep and L-Dopa compound. Also, benedryl works too when I am out of the others. Tried Valerian Root as well and it worked ok.

SJ

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I took a sample of HGH PRO from AI and I havea good well rested night,I have also try somnidren gh and is very good too!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 glass of chamomile and 1 cap of need2sleep....some of the best sleep of your life....except my alarm clock is going to get smashed sooner or later because the sleep is so enjoyable

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
still have yet to try it, but I've heard pretty good things about somatomax

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it simple.. benedryl, valarian root, l-theanine all do wonders for me.

50mg benedryl
1000mg valarian root

is standard for me in contest prep.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who would like a sample of 3Z feel free to let me know!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
5 grams of glycine will work wonders to shut down your mind and knock you out. Also, primordial performances dream tea works very consistently and subtly.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Need2sleep! But just try one cap of it because it's strong. It has mix of three ingredients that people have mentioned on here.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Poseidon night time is a GREAT sleep supp, that gives great sleep and on top of that has the poseidon complex, which is hugely beneficial. tastes great too

REDpm by CL is great too and super cheap sleep supp, but doesn't have the poseidon complex.
Poseidon NT if you're looking for something that will gently let you fall asleep and keep you hydrated. Check out Somatomax if you're looking for something that will knock you out, but more so keep you out the rest of the night. Shady company I know, but it's great if you're desperate for sleep.
Poseidon Night Time really works. The Georgia Peach is fantastic.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple.. benedryl, valarian root, l-theanine all do wonders for me.

50mg benedryl
1000mg valarian root

is standard for me in contest prep.
This ^^^ I buy bulk anti-histamines at costco it's like 5.99 for 500 tabs.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Let's not forget GABA. 3 need 2 sleep plus a gram of GABA is LIGHTS OUT! ;)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Magnesium is important for what again? Even with sleep aids, I find it difficult to fall asleep.. I often don't stRt sleeping til 1-3 am n then don't get quality sleep til 4 or 5.. Only to wake up 2-3 hours later :/
If your magnesium levels are low it can cause insomnia. I had experienced this. No foods are really high in magnesium yet as workout addicts we all get out fair share of calcium from various sources. Cal is a constrictor where mag is a dialator. If there balance is way off it can cause some issues. Such as higher blood pressure and insomnia. Not to mention they give mag in an IV drip on the way to the hosipital after one has had a heart attack. I was sleeping horribly and my boss suggested I take some mag until I have diareah (i cant spell today). I was up to 3000mg before I had a movement. Now im at 800mg-1000mg a day and usually sleep really well. Its worth a try.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gaba is great, it makes my whole body heat up however and gives me night sweats

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The Reduction PM as others have said works very well. It helps curb my cravings for sweets too, which get the best of me (sleep walking-eating)

Phenibut if your careful about how often/how much you dose.

Melatonin, kava kava, 5-htp, tryptophan

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use GABA on those sleepness nights

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
GH is another thing you can try...it'll get you lean as **** ;) But it's not a supplement...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GH is another thing you can try...it'll get you lean as **** ;) But it's not a supplement...
You Could also Take 5 Or 6 shots of Vodka and Xanny bar, but thats not the point of this thread...
Relocate to Anabolics. Thx.