mixing together hemoval and maximize?

  1. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

    mixing together hemoval and maximize?


    I just ordered The hemoval and maximize stack and was wondering if I could mix the 2 together in the same bottle. Does anybody have any experience doing this? And how many oz. Of water did you mix with it.

  2. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

    Anybody?
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yes, it is a fantastic stack. Maximize for focus and energy, hemavol for pumps and endurance.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Yes, it is a fantastic stack. Maximize for focus and energy, hemavol for pumps and endurance.
    I should have been more clear. I meant can you actually combine the 2 into one drink.
  5. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

    I should have been more clear. I meant can you actually combine the 2 into one drink.
    Definitely. A lot of guys do it that why

  6. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    I just ordered The hemoval and maximize stack and was wondering if I could mix the 2 together in the same bottle. Does anybody have any experience doing this? And how many oz. Of water did you mix with it.
    You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol tastes awesome and has a pretty strong flavor.

  7. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol taste awesome.
    Cool thanks. I can't wait for Christmas so I can use tjem
  8. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you have a meal before you train make sure to take the hemavol 15-20 mins before you eat on a empty stomach. This has worked best for me

  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    If you have a meal before you train make sure to take the hemavol 15-20 mins before you eat on a empty stomach. This has worked best for me
    Exactly what I do
  10. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Exactly what I do
    I know, because I stole the idea from you! Lol

  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I know, because I stole the idea from you! Lol
    Copy cat!
  12. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,814
    Rep Power
    596680
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    57.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Was just mentioning to Cooper tonight that the Hemaval/Maximize combo is something i'm dying to try out. Too much stuff currently, but it's high up on the list. I love the ingredients and the feedback on the stack is phenomenal.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    love this combo, and pretty much both flavors of each mix pretty well together. I just take it with about 16 ounces of water. Pumps off this stack are awesome
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  14. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol tastes awesome and has a pretty strong flavor.
    MaximizeV2 fruit punch and Hemavol lemon make for a tasty pre
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  15. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

    It is torture knowing that they are wrapped and sitting under the tree. Im thinking about unwrapping them to use it then rap em back up.
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Was just mentioning to Cooper tonight that the Hemaval/Maximize combo is something i'm dying to try out. Too much stuff currently, but it's high up on the list. I love the ingredients and the feedback on the stack is phenomenal.
    Def worth a try bro. I'm liking fruit punch + watermelon right now!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in