VPXs new Pre workout with a non complient ingredient!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Letter from CFSAN to Syntech SSPF International Inc RPT258

BOOM mother****ers.

Actually science is super awesome behind it and i wish it was a complient ingredient.

This was 7 years ago, they may have sent in a new NDI to the FDA, but i have not seen evidence for it.

wondering how well this pans out.

Id honestly stock up on it and dose it at 1.5 servings per day

seems too high in caffeine but whatever, their problem. It will still sell though

ChuckParr24

Awards
What is this stuff and what does it have in it. I may be interested in trying some if it's got that BOOM effect like you say it does.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I recall 400mg caff and has yohimbine in it...I'll be passing...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
of interest is the isopropyloctopamine

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Friction, correct? I thought this has been known for a while now (isopropyloctopamine).
came out like 3 weeks ago,

isopropyloctopamine was turned down as a NDI and declared a drug by the FDA. however its very intriguing product.

Friction would be awesome to use with a little bit of ephedrine and a non stim at 1.5 servings per day (600mg caffeine isnt unheard of in the world of an ECA stack). which can make it a good product.

problem is bringing something that looks to work so well in humans to market to get us happy, then get it taken away.

i think the formula is great, theres obviously some work that needs to be done to it, caffeine content one, yohimbine the other, b-PEA and halostachine.

there are better more worthwhile things other then those 4, but still looks promising. id hate to use it be happy with it as a fat burner and just get it taken away (even though its a pre workout)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
came out like 3 weeks ago,

isopropyloctopamine was turned down as a NDI and declared a drug by the FDA. however its very intriguing product.

Friction would be awesome to use with a little bit of ephedrine and a non stim at 1.5 servings per day (600mg caffeine isnt unheard of in the world of an ECA stack). which can make it a good product.

problem is bringing something that looks to work so well in humans to market to get us happy, then get it taken away.

i think the formula is great, theres obviously some work that needs to be done to it, caffeine content one, yohimbine the other, b-PEA and halostachine.

there are better more worthwhile things other then those 4, but still looks promising. id hate to use it be happy with it as a fat burner and just get it taken away (even though its a pre workout)
Can't say I agree really. The isopropyloctopamine and possibly the n-coumaryl-dopamine r the only ingredients that really set friction apart from anything else. And the blend as a whole is horribly underdosed, and with 400mg caffeine per serving, u dont have the option of simply double dosing.

Full doses of creatine and BA are nice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the caffeine and BA content in that, I'd certainly never go beyond one scoop/serving anywhere near each other in time.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I agree really. The isopropyloctopamine and possibly the n-coumaryl-dopamine r the only ingredients that really set friction apart from anything else. And the blend as a whole is horribly underdosed, and with 400mg caffeine per serving, u dont have the option of simply double dosing.

Full doses of creatine and BA are nice.
those 2 ingredients that set it apart are the reasons why i would buy it, they are the ONLY company to use the isopropyloctopamine.

other ingredients im not so sure of but those 2 i happen to like along with the full doses of the creating and beta alanine. either way, a company tried briinging it to the market in 04, but had no luck. ive yet to see a proposal on how they got this to the market when just 7 years ago it was declared a drug. we know the fda doesnt work that fast.

i can easily source it i think. i got my ways, however, i want to know if its compliant. VPX had really nothing to say on BB dot com about the compliancy

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
those 2 ingredients that set it apart are the reasons why i would buy it, they are the ONLY company to use the isopropyloctopamine.

other ingredients im not so sure of but those 2 i happen to like along with the full doses of the creating and beta alanine. either way, a company tried briinging it to the market in 04, but had no luck. ive yet to see a proposal on how they got this to the market when just 7 years ago it was declared a drug. we know the fda doesnt work that fast.

i can easily source it i think. i got my ways, however, i want to know if its compliant. VPX had really nothing to say on BB dot com about the compliancy
All evidence points to the fact that it is not compliant, but the studies of its effects on lipolysis are very promising

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i bet it would be one hell of a rush taking "friction", tho. but i prefer my hands not to sweat profusely when i try to grab a heavy bar. especially if im benching. thats a lot of disproportional stims crammed into 1 serving

ss, if u source some and get it. let me buy some off you ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm VERY stim tolerant, and 1 serving screwed me up pretty bad. The yohimbe just kills me. Taste is fantastic though, and the energy + focus is there.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
All evidence points to the fact that it is not compliant, but the studies of its effects on lipolysis are very promising
i bet it would be one hell of a rush taking "friction", tho. but i prefer my hands not to sweat profusely when i try to grab a heavy bar. especially if im benching. thats a lot of disproportional stims crammed into 1 serving

ss, if u source some and get it. let me buy some off you ;)
I'm VERY stim tolerant, and 1 serving screwed me up pretty bad. The yohimbe just kills me. Taste is fantastic though, and the energy + focus is there.
yes so far i have yet to see anything regarding compliency thus will not use to get my hopes up of something great.

i will try and source some.

spoke to a few people about it and they either never heard of it or are having an issue becase the cas number, even the CAS number seemed odd 7376 66 1. denterenol seemed to come up, is it another name for it?> i dont know... i didnt get a picture of what it looked like.

ill keep searching

madchemist

Banned
Awards
spoke to a few people about it and they either never heard of it or are having an issue becase the cas number, even the CAS number seemed odd 7376 66 1. denterenol seemed to come up, is it another name for it?> i dont know... i didnt get a picture of what it looked like.

ill keep searching
Deterenol/Betaphrine is another name for it. It is simply octopamine with an isopropyl substituent coming off the nitrogen. This bulky substituent increases beta2 receptor interaction in humans.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, good to know. I love there no-synthesize.. I will have to try and get a sample of this.

Mike

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Deterenol/Betaphrine is another name for it. It is simply octopamine with an isopropyl substituent coming off the nitrogen. This bulky substituent increases beta2 receptor interaction in humans.
right, betaphrine is the trademarked name,

however is it complient? worth it?

pure beta 2? the isopropyl effects the octopamine that much to which it turned form a pure b3 to a b2 agonistr?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
right, betaphrine is the trademarked name,

however is it complient? worth it?

pure beta 2? the isopropyl effects the octopamine that much to which it turned form a pure b3 to a b2 agonistr?
Based on Structure Activity Relationships of phenylethylamines (loosely defined), a primary amine is more likely to activate beta1 receptors then beta2 (norepinephrine vs. epinephrine). Whereas, a secondary amine (or otherwise bulky nonpolar N-substituent) is able to activate both beta 1 and beta 2. In the context of norsynephrine/octopamine, an N-isopropyl derivative would therefore increases its agonism from strickly beta1 to beta2. In humans, the beta2 receptor is the most important mechanism for inducing fat loss. There's a study or 2 in the literature which demonstrated octopamines ability to activate the beta3 receptor en vivo, however there is really no relevance to humans (in fact, it was demonstrated inefficient in human fat cells).

Ultimately, however, although N-isopropyloctopamine is probably substantially more effective than octopamine (which essentially does nothing), it would need to be dosed inordinately high to have any real value. And since no one really knows the pharmacokinetics, much less physical characteristics of it (which are extremely important: insoluble compounds are dead-on-ar*****), its possible that this derivative is completely useless.

Similarly, I suspect VPX skimped on the dose which is why there is 400 mg of caffeine per serving to make up for it.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
The study I veiwed showed significant activity in lipolysis for that ingredient. It also showed octopamin to be better then synephrin as well and tyramine to actually inhibit fat loss

madchemist

Banned
Awards
The study I veiwed showed significant activity in lipolysis for that ingredient. It also showed octopamin to be better then synephrin as well and tyramine to actually inhibit fat loss
There has never been a study directly linking octopamine to fat loss. En vitro (in a test tube), octopamine is a beta3 agonists in some mammilian tissue, but not human. For example, the 2011 study demonstrates:

"In rat, octopamine was slightly more active than synephrine while tyramine and N-methyl tyramine did not stimulate-and even inhibited-lipolysis. In human adipocytes, none of these amines stimulated lipolysis when tested up to 10 μg/ml."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21336650

10 micrograms/mL is not even physiologically achievable.

Furthermore, as another study has pointed out:

"Octopamine was the only amine fully stimulating lipolysis in rat, hamster and dog fat cells, while inefficient in guinea-pig or human fat cells"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10344530

As I mentioned earlier, in humans, octopamine does absolutely nothing.

As far as N-isopropyloctopamine, it certainly has potential, although it is likely exceptionally underdosed. Furthermore, without pharmacokinetic studies, it's quite possible that it is 1) insoluble (diminishing bioavailability), or 2) rapidly excreted and therefore bunk.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i have a study on the other computer, i know all about b3 in humans.

however, when i get on that computer ill review it. i may have misread,

EArch

Awards
  • Established
more super awesome VPX prop blens with a ton of ingredients. no thanks.