Looking to clense liver as well as lower lipid profile

1. Looking to clense liver as well as lower lipid profile

Hey all I'm looking to do a liver clense in about a month as well as clean up the lipid profile as best I can. What are the best supplements to take to do this? This would be along side cardio 3x a week and A clean diet
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. I'd suggest SNS Liver Assist, and Jarrow Pantethine (2 450mg softgels daily...Pantethine gets far to little love on the forums). I really can't imagine anything working better than that combination.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

3. As skigazzi said, SNS Liver Assist is actually is fantastic, actually one of the best SNS formulas IMO.
    •   

4. milk thistle 500mg or less, NAC & liver 52.

5. NAC
    CELTIC LABS REP

6. how bad is your lipid profile, did you have blood work?

7. I did about three months ago total cholesterol is about 320 hdl was like 25 and LDL was like 290 so terrible and yes I had used steroids heavily
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I did about three months ago total cholesterol is about 320 hdl was like 25 and LDL was like 290 so terrible and yes I had used steroids heavily
    red yeast rice and policosanol would help too
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I did about three months ago total cholesterol is about 320 hdl was like 25 and LDL was like 290 so terrible and yes I had used steroids heavily
    Niacin for the HDL, Resveratrol, Garlic extract (Allium), Grape Seed, Ubiquinol (CoQH-CF), anti-oxidants like Green Tea are reported to help with keeping possible damage from high LDL, or less desirable of a ratio of HDL to LDL, less detrimental. If you are trying to avoid statins (RYR) then Toco-8 has helped my lipids profile as well (solid 5 point bump in my HDL with this).

10. Time released Niacin tablets, 500mg, every night. 1200mg NAC at least, every night. Milk thistle with a high quality extract
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Liver xt is a solid profile and choice. niacin is also good. I think spirulina helps with bilirubin levels as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid Profile
    By MattD1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:09 AM
  2. Horrible Lipid Profile
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:56 PM
  3. Lipid Profile Supplement!!!
    By athlete20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:12 AM
  4. Discuss: AAS and your lipid profile
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 09:31 PM
  5. Which steroids affect your lipid profile?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 04:25 PM