Pre-Work Out Jack3D

sportsnh

Awards
How do you guys feel this product works for you?

I've found that I'm able to run longer on the treadmill/lift for longer period of time (not that it gives me more strength) it just makes me focus better?

Any thoughts on this product and what should my cycle be on this product...a month on & then a week off??

Thanksss

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I personally like it, gives me a good kick in the pants, which comes in handy on days when I'm lifting heavier (plus, I like that it doesn't have all the filler of other PWOs). May have been a little underdosed on creatine, but I sometimes add con-cret to it. If you take it everyday, cycle it about every 3-4 weeks (or just take some time off whenever you feel like your system is getting used to the effects)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks on, max. then go off for at least 4 weeks.

here's the important part, you need to cycle stimulants not just jack3d or pre-workouts.

when you're off jack3d, you can't just run a different stimulant based product. it's not good for you, and not fair to the product. you'll have to have some
time stimulant free.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
something else that will be good to try if you don't want to get hooked on the pre workouts is beta alanine... I have had some really good workouts with that as well and I know a lot of others that have...

How do you guys feel this product works for you?

I've found that I'm able to run longer on the treadmill/lift for longer period of time (not that it gives me more strength) it just makes me focus better?

Any thoughts on this product and what should my cycle be on this product...a month on & then a week off??

Thanksss

sportsnh

Awards
I knew about not using other products when I'm cycling off the Jack3D but its roughhhh not taking it as I'm currently lifting 3 days a week and running on Tues/Thur and I skip taking the product when I'm running and I can notice that I've got a different attitude/focus level to my workout. For the month that I'm fully off the product I feel like my lifting regimen is going to really suffer---any advice on how to get past that hurtle?

8 weeks on, max. then go off for at least 4 weeks.

here's the important part, you need to cycle stimulants not just jack3d or pre-workouts.

when you're off jack3d, you can't just run a different stimulant based product. it's not good for you, and not fair to the product. you'll have to have some
time stimulant free.

sportsnh

Awards
Do you have to cycle with beta alanine??

something else that will be good to try if you don't want to get hooked on the pre workouts is beta alanine... I have had some really good workouts with that as well and I know a lot of others that have...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, im not too fond of Jack3d. IMO, there are better pre workouts out there. just my 2 cents though.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Lit-Up by a landslide! Smooth energy and robot focus!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Jack3d can provide energy via way overdosed CNS stimulants, and really lacks any beneficial ingredients to muscle endurance, strength, recovery.

LITup, WF, CRAZE, RAGE, SP Max, all much better and great IMO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Jack3d can provide energy via way overdosed CNS stimulants, and really lacks any beneficial ingredients to muscle endurance, strength, recovery.

LITup, WF, CRAZE, RAGE, SP Max, all much better and great IMO
Pretty much this. Jack3d may as well be an energy drink with 1,3D added.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
OP, im not too fond of Jack3d. IMO, there are better pre workouts out there. just my 2 cents though.
I'd have to agree with you. didn't feel a whole lot from it, mostly in the pump department. some people love it, i'm just not one of them.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I think the one thing and only thing jack3d excels in, is energy the ingredients in it offer little from energy and endurance (coming from BA) if you need a pick me up it could be ideal but theres better all around product out there that address better needs pre workout.

Besides keeps me up at night even if dosed at 1pm : (