andromass + androbulk

oscar9845

Awards
Hello this is going to be my first time taking any andro products and i was just wondering if i should stack the andromass + androbulk together or run one to see how they work by themselves. am 5'8 150lbs and am trying to gain the most weight as i can. plan on being to a cycle for 6 weeks and consuming around 4000-43000kcal. any advice or recommendations

ChuckParr24

Awards
Why would you want to stack Bulk and Mass when they both do the same thing except the Bulk just don't give you the aggrestion. If you're going to do that just double dose your Mass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want to stack Bulk and Mass when they both do the same thing except the Bulk just don't give you the aggrestion. If you're going to do that just double dose your Mass.
While there is some overlap in the actives, just throwing them under the umbrella of "same thing" is a bit too simplistic. The 19-nor-DHEA and 4-DHEA are precursors to the uber popular nandrolone and testosterone, respectively. While they both are highly anabolic, saying that they do the same thing is highly inaccurate.

ChuckParr24

Awards
Very informative, but I was receiting from PP website and that what it states. But since you are a rep, shed a little light on the subject, because I would like to know also, which one is better. I am thinking about doing an order but unsure which one to order now that you said that. Please advise.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very informative, but I was receiting from PP website and that what it states. But since you are a rep, shed a little light on the subject, because I would like to know also, which one is better. I am thinking about doing an order but unsure which one to order now that you said that. Please advise.
"Better" is relative. If you're going for all out bulk (read as wet), then AB would be the one. However, if you're trying to keep things more dry, then AM would be the choice.

ChuckParr24

Awards
I'm green and new to this, so forgive me if I don't understand. What do you mean by wet and dry. Just trying to be sure I buy the right product.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm green and new to this, so forgive me if I don't understand. What do you mean by wet and dry. Just trying to be sure I buy the right product.
Wet means high level of water retention, which is an intrinsic characteristic of nandrolone. Dry means the opposite.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am a high responder to nandrolone, not so much with test (weird I know)..... but I need to stay away from water retention, especially excessive water retention, at this time..... which sucks. So I am someone that this info would be helpful. Most guys don't care, gaining weight is gaining weight ;)

ChuckParr24

Awards
Well I don't want to gain water weight I want to gain mass and muscle weight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So which one would you recomment I get.
I recommend you hold off a bit and continue to research more. There's a lot of information that you still need to before you jump into the world of hormones.

ChuckParr24

Awards
I was interested in the lean but the new one don't come out til Feb.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you're mad about that, then you would have been livid earlier this year.
No I wasn't actually mad, just like "awwww WTF!!!" when I was planning and scheming up a cycle of some sort, then noticed the date lol. Kind of left me with just the androhard to choose from, so I went with that. along with another 30 days of DAA probably to go with it. then in Feb I'll probably do 8 per day the Androlean for 8 weeks by itself just to see whats up with that on its own. So it works out just fine in the end.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a high responder to nandrolone, not so much with test (weird I know)..... but I need to stay away from water retention, especially excessive water retention, at this time..... which sucks. So I am someone that this info would be helpful. Most guys don't care, gaining weight is gaining weight ;)
Then stack the AB with AH for 8 weeks;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to keep it dry. No extra water retention for me unfortunately. So no bulk and maybe no mass. Or maybe lower dose mass. With hard and lean i should be good. No stims either. Unless you think ahard would take care of the excess water.
AH should take care of excess water, but, with your situation, I wouldn't risk it. AL and AH, stacked or solo, would be your safest options.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
AH should take care of excess water, but, with your situation, I wouldn't risk it. AL and AH, stacked or solo, would be your safest options.
I agree..... see I am siding with you on the cautious side.... who'd have thunk it, I usually do the opposite of what my overly cautious doctor tells me (and surprisingly get away with it without consequence) lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
v3 seems very promising….look forward to researching more and following on logs. just getting back into the game

ChuckParr24

Awards
ryansm is that the stack you use if so how well is it working for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm is that the stack you use if so how well is it working for you.
Which one? I'm currently running AM V2 and AH V3, haven't weighed recently but the last time I did I was up about 7 pounds in a little over 2 weeks now.

ChuckParr24

Awards
That's some sweet gains, I was talking about the AB and AH you had mentioned. One of the PP reps on their site recommended stacking AM, AH and AL together but just seems to me that the AM and AL would work against each other. But I'm not sure guess their reps know best about their own products. Think I'm going to wait for the new release in Feb. and go with that stack, AM, AH & AL. He also recommended doing 3 of each every morning. What do ya'll think.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one? I'm currently running AM V2 and AH V3, haven't weighed recently but the last time I did I was up about 7 pounds in a little over 2 weeks now.
My god Ryansm you can gain weight ?! Holy crap you must be eating houses of food a day! lol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We gotta get Ryan to 330 before we slice him down to a shredded 267.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My god Ryansm you can gain weight ?! Holy crap you must be eating houses of food a day! lol.
Came off a keto cut so weight rebounded quick, I am looking leaner, fuller and as of today stronger, since adding AH my veins are popping out all over as well. Great cycle so far, no sides, feel great and still have 3 weeks to go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We gotta get Ryan to 330 before we slice him down to a shredded 267.

-Matt
I think I may eclipse that 330 if I keep eating cookies, cake, chinese food, pizza, wings, and mexican < that was just this weekend :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came off a keto cut so weight rebounded quick, I am looking leaner, fuller and as of today stronger, since adding AH my veins are popping out all over as well. Great cycle so far, no sides, feel great and still have 3 weeks to go.
my goodness... Currently on my Mdrol cycle and I think I dont respond to this at a low dose. 2 weeks of 10mgs and I basically feel nothing haha. No sides either. perhaps I will do a AM/AH stack on my next run ;) Good job ryan! Keep it up!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair I respond well to just about everything, SD at 5mgs gave me ~10 pounds in 4 weeks

my goodness... Currently on my Mdrol cycle and I think I dont respond to this at a low dose. 2 weeks of 10mgs and I basically feel nothing haha. No sides either. perhaps I will do a AM/AH stack on my next run ;) Good job ryan! Keep it up!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair I respond well to just about everything, SD at 5mgs gave me ~10 pounds in 4 weeks
my god... hehe, lucky guy here. Even more so you should have some amazing results with the new andro series!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I may eclipse that 330 if I keep eating cookies, cake, chinese food, pizza, wings, and mexican < that was just this weekend :D
I just wanna see 280........I got to get there ---I really have no choice if I want to compete at a higher body weight....

I have been fortunate to actually maintained a healthy appetite this far into an off-season

-Matt

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna see 280........I got to get there ---I really have no choice if I want to compete at a higher body weight....

I have been fortunate to actually maintained a healthy appetite this far into an off-season

-Matt
Wow. I couldn't imagine hitting that high of a bodyweight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
At single digit BF? That would be impressive:yup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I couldn't imagine hitting that high of a bodyweight.
I know my joints hate me when I top 300 these days, use to be fine but the older I get and the more injuries I obtain, the more difficult it becomes lugging around such mass.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At single digit BF? That would be impressive:yup:
LOL --- Most likely NOT! ---But I know I never get sloppy--ever.

I get puffy and watery, but always maintain some decency when delving into double digits, which I am NOT afraid to do in order to achieve goals!

I think I can do it given I take CARE OF MYSELF and pay attention to immune system, stress, over training, over eating etc...

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL --- Most likely NOT! ---But I know I never get sloppy--ever.

I get puffy and watery, but always maintain some decency when delving into double digits, which I am NOT afraid to do in order to achieve goals!

I think I can do it given I take CARE OF MYSELF and pay attention to immune system, stress, over training, over eating etc...

-Matt
Is the next year or so for you dedicated to gaining as much quality mass as possible?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the next year or so for you dedicated to gaining as much quality mass as possible?
UNtil late spring 2013 .....

I have more time than ever to turn into something MUCH different than years past....

We will see.

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNtil late spring 2013 .....

I have more time than ever to turn into something MUCH different than years past....

We will see.

-Matt
That's a good deal of time off from competing. Your body is probably thanking you more and more each day.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good update:

Chris Finch ---our AndroBulk Tester reported back to me that he is still maintaining his 14 lb weight gain from his cycle. He also claims to look the same in the mirror in regard to bodyfat levels!

Pretty sweet PCT feedback months after the fact.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good update:

Chris Finch ---our AndroBulk Tester reported back to me that he is still maintaining his 14 lb weight gain from his cycle. He also claims to look the same in the mirror in regard to bodyfat levels!

Pretty sweet PCT feedback months after the fact.

-Matt
Nice did he run bulk 4 or 8 weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards