White Flood cycling???

rqtball

Awards
I was wondering....I just started taking white flood today for my racquetball training.. I took 1 scoop in maybe 16-18 ounces of water and started drinking it on the way to the club and basically drank it through my workout.

I dont have any tournaments now until first weekend of february but will use white flood for my training.

When my tournaments start in february can I still continue to take white flood or should I cycle it and use something else for february and march? If so what would you recommend? I tried xtend and it really didnt do anything.

Thanks!

Everyone here has been so awesome with helping me and I really appreciate it

Scott

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Xtend is a BCAA supplement, totally different than a caffeine based pre-workout like WF; Xtend is not intended to invoke any type of sensation or reaction...but improved recovery, etc.

Any product with stims is good to cycle, you don't need to change products, but its a good idea to avoid all stimulants for a few weeks depending on regularity of usage...

rqtball

Awards
Is there is a good pre workout I could use for those few weeks starting in february that does not have stimulants that works good for energy, focus etc? before I start white flood again?

Thanks! Scott

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You can run White Flood for two months easily.

I run two servings of White Flood on all workout days with a serving of Mesomorph and an ECY stack. I'm a stim junkie though. But White Flood is easy.

Only thing negative I can think of is the horrible beet taste it has. I chug it down anyway though.

rqtball

Awards
I figured if I started now I would be done feb 12th which is right as my tournaments were starting....maybe a non stim for the next 2 months before I start up again?

Scott

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can run White Flood for two months easily.

I run two servings of White Flood on all workout days with a serving of Mesomorph and an ECY stack. I'm a stim junkie though. But White Flood is easy.

Only thing negative I can think of is the horrible beet taste it has. I chug it down anyway though.
Holy hell man. I can only use 1 scoop of wf a few times a week, its to much for me. And the watermelon flavor has no beet taste at all.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell man. I can only use 1 scoop of wf a few times a week, its to much for me. And the watermelon flavor has no beet taste at all.
I take E=24mg / C=200mg / Y=6mg ... then a serving of Mesomorph - then mix up two servings of White Flood to drink during workouts with my BCAA's.

I don't even get the jitters - but I feel like Clark ****in Kent ... LOL!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take E=24mg / C=200mg / Y=6mg ... then a serving of Mesomorph - then mix up two servings of White Flood to drink during workouts with my BCAA's.

I don't even get the jitters - but I feel like Clark ****in Kent ... LOL!
Your poor adrenal glands, cns system, and neurotransmitters haha

noway55

Awards
I've been getting by on less than a full scoop of white flood for a couple months now. I rarely ever use the full scoop. I think that if I used any more of it pre WO I would have a tough time leaving the gym, lol