Pycnogenol for studying?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive tried it...didnt feel anything from it from a single dose. I think its more of a chronic treatment than an acute thing. There is a good study on its use for ADHD

trenbologna

Awards
SAMe with some low-medium dose craze would work a lot better.

Jahcuree

Ive tried it...didnt feel anything from it from a single dose. I think its more of a chronic treatment than an acute thing. There is a good study on its use for ADHD
Right, the study in the article i posted was an 8 week long study. Ive also read it was recommended to use a high dose the first week and then drop down to a consistent dose for full saturation. Id like to find someone who has used this for a few weeks straight and what/ if they experienced anything.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Yeah, that consistent dosing protocol is the one they recommend for the racetams as well. You don't get so much of a buzz off of them, very subtle. Some of the best compounds a person can take, IMO.

Jahcuree

Yeah, that consistent dosing protocol is the one they recommend for the racetams as well. You don't get so much of a buzz off of them, very subtle. Some of the best compounds a person can take, IMO.
You havent tried this herb yet right j1?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, the study in the article i posted was an 8 week long study. Ive also read it was recommended to use a high dose the first week and then drop down to a consistent dose for full saturation. Id like to find someone who has used this for a few weeks straight and what/ if they experienced anything.
Try it out

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I ran two bottles of high quality Pycnogenol and found nothing notable. A good quality product is expensive also.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nootropics are VERY user specific. Some guys rave about them, some rant about them. Theyve never done much of anything for me

J19891

J19891

Awards
Nootropics are VERY user specific. Some guys rave about them, some rant about them. Theyve never done much of anything for me
Agreed. Piracetam has had some profound benefits for me, but I've heard plenty of people call it worthless. I did end up getting a fake shipment from CTD labs once though, what brand did you use?