BCAA quality

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was kind of curious about the quality of BCAA's. I have tried RecoverPro and I thought it was a solid product, but I was wondering if the hype surrounding Ajinimoto BCAA's is worthy. Is the quality that much better than say, the type chosen for RecoverPro? If not, there is no point in worrying and I'll just stick with RecoverPro because it would then be a better value. Thanks guys.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always used bulk bcaas, nothing special and it works great.. I could never justify spending the extra money on some high tech bcaa.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I always used bulk bcaas, nothing special and it works great.. I could never justify spending the extra money on some high tech bcaa.
Agreed, sometimes I'll opt for a formula though cause companies can flavor bulk bcaa's a lot better than I can at home...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
^This x2

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
There are quality bcaas that are not Ajinomoto;)
I use bulk and Powershock a lot...Ngage is a very good instantized one if u want to spend the extra cash
yea, i was surprised when i tried the Ngage (got a few samples from work), the taste was actually pretty good