pre-workout and EC stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

pre-workout and EC stack

best pre workout that is stim free to take while on EC stack?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Assuming you are taking your EC preworkout, try pump-bol, agmatine, or hemavol. Will give you pumps and endurance and help control BP.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

the caffeine usually will give you a good pump too. i'd go with EC + Cit MAL + Agmatine
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hemavol has been getting good reviews. You may also want to take a look at AX Ultra Reps.
    I have seen very positive reviews for both products.

Good luck with your training.
    I'm Back...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd def give hemavol a look; all the top ingredients for inducing pumps and increasing plasma volumes at maxed out dosages. Always gets great reviews and comes in both pill and powder form depending on your preference.

Mike
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

thanks for all the advice guys. jw how is the taste of the ones you have named? I hate when I feel like im gunna throw up bc the drink taste like medicine
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.27%

You can go with Honda's SUICIDE ****tail ...

I get up at 0330 each morning - and hit the gym at 0500 - so I need something to kick it ...

First thing get up ... ECY statck (24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 9mg Yohimbine HCL) - slug that down with a large cup of coffee and a serving of Formula-X.

About 45 minutes prior to workout - Mesomorph Pre-Workout Drink and 4 Creatine Nitrate Pills.

Then mix up two servings of WHITE FLOOD to drink during the workout with a BCAA drink to wash down the bad taste.

I know this is all prolly WAY overkill because I think every bit of that has stim in it ... but man, I just get this REALLY focused aggression in the gym and it's not a "herky jerky shaky" kind of thing at all - but a very smooth ... "Let's DO this ****! Man" kind of focus.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you are a stim junkie. I've been taking Ephedrine since the late '90's when my favorite way to consume it was ULTIMATE ORANGE - which tasted like baboon ass and made you want to puke (and sometimes did) ... but it put a fire in the belly that's for sure. I wish it would come back - but the damn communists banned it.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    You can go with Honda's SUICIDE ****tail ...

I get up at 0330 each morning - and hit the gym at 0500 - so I need something to kick it ...

First thing get up ... ECY statck (24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 9mg Yohimbine HCL) - slug that down with a large cup of coffee and a serving of Formula-X.

About 45 minutes prior to workout - Mesomorph Pre-Workout Drink and 4 Creatine Nitrate Pills.

Then mix up two servings of WHITE FLOOD to drink during the workout with a BCAA drink to wash down the bad taste.

I know this is all prolly WAY overkill because I think every bit of that has stim in it ... but man, I just get this REALLY focused aggression in the gym and it's not a "herky jerky shaky" kind of thing at all - but a very smooth ... "Let's DO this ****! Man" kind of focus.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you are a stim junkie. I've been taking Ephedrine since the late '90's when my favorite way to consume it was ULTIMATE ORANGE - which tasted like baboon ass and made you want to puke (and sometimes did) ... but it put a fire in the belly that's for sure. I wish it would come back - but the damn communists banned it.
    I am almost positive you're trolling, but if you're not, please never advise this to anyone.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just sayin.....
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post

just sayin.....
    My suggestions, as well. Both are solid products. You could also go with MF's Anabolic Ignite.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'd definitely say hemavol or just pure agmatine. and to answer about the taste, you can't go wrong with either hemavol flavor, they're both delicious
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.27%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I am almost positive you're trolling, but if you're not, please never advise this to anyone.
    Not trolling - and if you actually read my last paragraph you'd see that I clearly state "I wouldn't recommend this unless you are stim junkie".

I take it every morning and it's fine for me. People have different tolerances for stimulants - some people are hypersensitive to them - others like me require a gas tank full of 'em to even get a kick.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-Workout stack
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:50 AM
  2. My workout stack
    By Basketball23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
  3. Pre Workout Stack in NP
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1