pre-workout and EC stack

stephen1324

Awards
best pre workout that is stim free to take while on EC stack?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Assuming you are taking your EC preworkout, try pump-bol, agmatine, or hemavol. Will give you pumps and endurance and help control BP.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
the caffeine usually will give you a good pump too. i'd go with EC + Cit MAL + Agmatine

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol has been getting good reviews. You may also want to take a look at AX Ultra Reps.
I have seen very positive reviews for both products.

Good luck with your training.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd def give hemavol a look; all the top ingredients for inducing pumps and increasing plasma volumes at maxed out dosages. Always gets great reviews and comes in both pill and powder form depending on your preference.

Mike

stephen1324

Awards
thanks for all the advice guys. jw how is the taste of the ones you have named? I hate when I feel like im gunna throw up bc the drink taste like medicine

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You can go with Honda's SUICIDE ****tail ...

I get up at 0330 each morning - and hit the gym at 0500 - so I need something to kick it ...

First thing get up ... ECY statck (24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 9mg Yohimbine HCL) - slug that down with a large cup of coffee and a serving of Formula-X.

About 45 minutes prior to workout - Mesomorph Pre-Workout Drink and 4 Creatine Nitrate Pills.

Then mix up two servings of WHITE FLOOD to drink during the workout with a BCAA drink to wash down the bad taste.

I know this is all prolly WAY overkill because I think every bit of that has stim in it ... but man, I just get this REALLY focused aggression in the gym and it's not a "herky jerky shaky" kind of thing at all - but a very smooth ... "Let's DO this ****! Man" kind of focus.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you are a stim junkie. I've been taking Ephedrine since the late '90's when my favorite way to consume it was ULTIMATE ORANGE - which tasted like baboon ass and made you want to puke (and sometimes did) ... but it put a fire in the belly that's for sure. I wish it would come back - but the damn communists banned it. :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can go with Honda's SUICIDE ****tail ...

I get up at 0330 each morning - and hit the gym at 0500 - so I need something to kick it ...

First thing get up ... ECY statck (24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 9mg Yohimbine HCL) - slug that down with a large cup of coffee and a serving of Formula-X.

About 45 minutes prior to workout - Mesomorph Pre-Workout Drink and 4 Creatine Nitrate Pills.

Then mix up two servings of WHITE FLOOD to drink during the workout with a BCAA drink to wash down the bad taste.

I know this is all prolly WAY overkill because I think every bit of that has stim in it ... but man, I just get this REALLY focused aggression in the gym and it's not a "herky jerky shaky" kind of thing at all - but a very smooth ... "Let's DO this ****! Man" kind of focus.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you are a stim junkie. I've been taking Ephedrine since the late '90's when my favorite way to consume it was ULTIMATE ORANGE - which tasted like baboon ass and made you want to puke (and sometimes did) ... but it put a fire in the belly that's for sure. I wish it would come back - but the damn communists banned it. :(
I am almost positive you're trolling, but if you're not, please never advise this to anyone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'd definitely say hemavol or just pure agmatine. and to answer about the taste, you can't go wrong with either hemavol flavor, they're both delicious :D

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I am almost positive you're trolling, but if you're not, please never advise this to anyone.
Not trolling - and if you actually read my last paragraph you'd see that I clearly state "I wouldn't recommend this unless you are stim junkie".

I take it every morning and it's fine for me. People have different tolerances for stimulants - some people are hypersensitive to them - others like me require a gas tank full of 'em to even get a kick.