What BCAA do you guys recommend and is it necessary?
- 12-10-2011, 11:37 PM
- 12-10-2011, 11:38 PM
- 12-10-2011, 11:39 PM
12-11-2011, 12:17 AM
For those looking for aproduct, SNS bulk leucine is very affordable and gets the job done at 1 scoop. Add it to anything, it's flavorless.
12-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Im almost finished with my last bottle ofand them im gonna start digging into my modernBCAA from the sale. You all have me a little nervous on the flavor, tho. During the inner circle release i picked up the deal for both flavors. I dont remember either of them being bad, but there was one i really enjoyed. I just cant remember which! lol
CELTIC LABS REP
12-11-2011, 05:54 AM
12-11-2011, 08:39 AM
12-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Big fan of the bulk ModernBcaa, taste isn't as overpoweringly sweet or cloying as some of the other mixes out there! Regular ModernBcaa is just right!
12-11-2011, 03:33 PM
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
12-12-2011, 09:29 AM
12-12-2011, 10:18 AM
12-12-2011, 10:20 AM
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
12-12-2011, 11:56 AM
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mweaver84 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
- By jimmbow in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 06-06-2007, 12:32 PM
- By 300Fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM
- By robjustice in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-08-2007, 07:49 PM
- By right_guard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2005, 12:36 PM