EC stack day 1

S

stephen1324

Awards
first day of EC stack. anyone that has tried it have any pointers or anything that I can expect?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Less hunger and easy cardio for me. I peed more too

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
got a massive sore throat after week 1. stopped on week 2 after the sore throat didn't leave.

but those 2 weeks were amazing, you're never hungry, if you forget to eat you might go the whole day before realizing it.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
start with a lower dose to begin, it has other factors in weight loss other than appetite suppression but starting off at the max dose daily the appetite and energy will taper quickly

Other than that just pace yourself when it comes to intense physical training, some tolerate EC + HIIT fine but others not so much, keep water up and all that good ****

S

stephen1324

Awards
how much cardio should you do while on it?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what macros is.
Do some reading on calories in vs calories out.

'Macros'- are short for macronutrients, the big ones proteins, fats, and carbs. If you're goal is to lose weight then you need to determine what your maintenance calories are and from there break down your macros. Too keep it simple.

BWx13-Maintenance
Fats-.4g/lb bw
Protein 1g/lb bw
Carbs- Fill the remainder, drop these lower to enter a deficit.

The only way to lose weight would be to consume less calories than your daily maintenance, there is no other way. Those numbers will be rough estimates and not nearly as exact as you may actually be but they will get you started.

S

stephen1324

Awards
oh yea I knew that...i just thought since u said some people cant handel it that you should do less cardio or something

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
oh yea I knew that...i just thought since u said some people cant handel it that you should do less cardio or something
Observe your own tolerance, find where you're comfortable. If you can feel a headache approaching at any point or even some remote odd chest pains take it back a step. It will become much more tolerable after 4-6 weeks on it.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the OP. Actually both. How many mg per dose?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the OP. Actually both. How many mg per dose?
25mg Ephedrine+200mg Caffeine=1 dose

They're many studies on that dose 3 times daily, EC can be intense for some however so begin with 1 dose and taper up.

M

MrBEEF

Awards
You guys dont take Asprin with it?

It helps prevent the E metabolizing.

I personally do ECA+Y... E & Y & C all do lipolysis

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't expect anything.. just keep doing what you have been.

Mike