HCG Weight loss drops

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone read the article on this yet?
Apparently the FDA issued letters to the manufacturers or suppliers saying they have 15 days to take them off the shelves, because they are illegal.
I myself don't buy it because I know HCG is only effective when injected, but I am curious if some of these liquid drops may contain something else in them that may be considered "illegal."
Has anyone here tried them? What were your results?
I am considering buying some before they disappear just so I can stash them.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone read the article on this yet?
Apparently the FDA issued letters to the manufacturers or suppliers saying they have 15 days to take them off the shelves, because they are illegal.
I myself don't buy it because I know HCG is only effective when injected, but I am curious if some of these liquid drops may contain something else in them that may be considered "illegal."
Has anyone here tried them? What were your results?
I am considering buying some before they disappear just so I can stash them.
lol I love it. Our concerns after reading an article like that are..o **** its being banned..does it work? If so I gota buy a bunch of it asap lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Are they taking them off the market because they are illegal or because unfounded promises/misadvertising? I would assume because of the misadvertising.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are they taking them off the market because they are illegal or because unfounded promises/misadvertising? I would assume because of the misadvertising.
well, they are either mislabeled, or contain an ingredient that is prescribed and thus illegal to sell OTC. thats enough, regardless of marketing claims.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
well, they are either mislabeled, or contain an ingredient that is prescribed and thus illegal to sell OTC. thats enough, regardless of marketing claims.
That should do it :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm totally buying some. For what? I don't know yet...I just like the idea of having something hard to come by lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, they say it may have traces to non real HGH.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.
Here is the supposed ingredients list of one of the first ones to hit Walmart's shelves:
(Proprietary Formula: 913 ng) L Prohne, L-Cysteine, L-Arginine, L-Valine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Glutamic acid, L-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Asparaqine, L- Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histoine, L-Methionine, Contains the same amino acid constituents of regular hCG.

Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Subic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric acid, Natural flavors

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.
Here is the supposed ingredients list of one of the first ones to hit Walmart's shelves:
(Proprietary Formula: 913 ng) L Prohne, L-Cysteine, L-Arginine, L-Valine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Glutamic acid, L-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Asparaqine, L- Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histoine, L-Methionine, Contains the same amino acid constituents of regular hCG.

Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Subic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric acid, Natural flavors
so it has the same aminos as a hcg peptide....but in free form? lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus natural flavors lol.
One of them contains 20% alcohol...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm totally buying some. For what? I don't know yet...I just like the idea of having something hard to come by lol
You can sell it to fat hippies once it's been banned out of a van.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was wondering what they were selling OTC, since HCG is a drug and should be scheduled no?..... its like the "building blocks of HCG" which makes no sense. Not like you can just randomly sell actual drugs at walmart on the shelf.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It is marketing scam. They recommend eating 500 calories a day while taking these supps (HGH diet) and watch the weight drop. That is why they are being targeted.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Plus natural flavors lol.
One of them contains 20% alcohol...
By Natural Flavors would that come down to what the pregnant woman has ate. (Since HCG is based off Pregnant Woman Urine)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first instinct is to say that the FDA is hammering these companies because of "false marketing." Most likely either mis-labeling their product as containing hCG (when it doesn't), or saying it does something that it really doesn't. It doesn't surprise me that the FDA has their hand in this, fat loss products are probably the biggest part of the supplement industry, and since the FDA is controlled by big pharma they wouldn't want a loss of sales. Plus, hCG is a joke plain and simple. It hardly works even when you use the RX stuff. It's all about the diet.

LG does produce a product called hCG Complete, but we made it very clear that it has no hCG, it simply can help with hCG diets and aid in fat loss.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
there were a number of studies that showed HCG as effective http://www.pharmacyescrow.com/hcgdiet/Asher-Harper-HCG-Study.pdf
That article is from 1973.. It was just downloaded in 2008. Look at the reference info.

The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 26: FEBRUARY 1973, pp. 211-218. Printed in U.S.A.

The site that the document is hosted on is no longer in business.As well as tons of people aren't arguing the shots aren't effective. The drops have always been a hit or miss and they did put some outrageous labels on them.

https://www.pharmacyescrow.com/offline.aspx

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
there were a number of studies that showed HCG as effective
yeah but the problem is that this stuff is NOT HCG..... at least not the commercially marketed stuff at wal-mart and target or wherever....it's useless junk. People who go to clinics or what have you, like HGH style, and get the real deal HCG? OK, I can see that. But this other nonsense is not HCG, they are not selling drugs OTC I am sure.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Several girls I know swear by this stuff. I see them recommending it all over facebook, bragging about it, etc. I haven't read anything on it so it definitely could be just the low calorie diet that is doing it.

josephd79

Awards
Well, JWoww from the Jersey Shore claimed to be on the HCG Diet... so I know it's the shiznit. Also, the FDA (or any gov't agency for that matter) knows what they're doing and probably researched all claims expeditiously to come to this prudent conclusion. I'm sure they had the best interest of people in mind when they issued the warnings. I mean, I didn't know McDonald's made people fat until they studied the fat content of the delicious Big Mac. Don't even get me started on toys in Happy Meals turning little rugrats into rug-HIPPOs.

Nono, seriously though, that stuff was junk. The true fat loss supplement is Tai-Bo with Billy Blanks!!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
People really fall for this bull****, lol.
The most upsetting thing is people actually pose as doctors to promote it on youtube and what not, if they're real doctors and promote it then we're all ****ed

inb4 this forum becomes the best place to go for medical advice

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Plus, hCG is a joke plain and simple. It hardly works even when you use the RX stuff. It's all about the diet.

LG does produce a product called hCG Complete, but we made it very clear that it has no hCG, it simply can help with hCG diets and aid in fat loss.

it must be a full time job trying to keep your BS straight

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Several girls I know swear by this stuff. I see them recommending it all over facebook, bragging about it, etc. I haven't read anything on it so it definitely could be just the low calorie diet that is doing it.
MLM scam?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough big worded ingredients to confuse the average desperate party girl...haha
I thought you started the thread to see if you should buy this.

Should we start calling you Snooki?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it must be a full time job trying to keep your BS straight
Probably less time than you take daily to discredit and defame competing companies though. I keep my posts as factual as possible, like my previous post in this thread.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread going to turn into companies insulting each other lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no...its xmas time...the lights are up and snow is falling. cheer up you slackjawed phaggots.

cornelius.jpg

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Is this thread going to turn into companies insulting each other lol
We need to get back at the topic at hand.. Flex and MWB's love fest and Pregnant Woman Urine Pee Ban.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
there were a number of studies that showed HCG as effective http://www.pharmacyescrow.com/hcgdiet/Asher-Harper-HCG-Study.pdf
It's as effective as placebo.

[h=1]Human chorionic gonadotrophin and weight loss. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.[/h]Bosch B, Venter I, Stewart RI, Bertram SR.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Medical Physiology and Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Parowvallei, CP.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Low-dose human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) combined with a severe diet remains a popular treatment for obesity, despite equivocal evidence of its effectiveness. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, the effects of HCG on weight loss were compared with placebo injections. Forty obese women (body mass index greater than 30 kg/m2) were placed on the same diet supplying 5,000 kJ per day and received daily intramuscular injections of saline or HCG, 6 days a week for 6 weeks. A psychological profile, hunger level, body circumferences, a fasting blood sample and food records were obtained at the start and end of the study, while body weight was measured weekly. Subjects receiving HCG injections showed no advantages over those on placebo in respect of any of the variables recorded. Furthermore, weight loss on our diet was similar to that on severely restricted intake. We conclude that there is no rationale for the use of HCG injections in the treatment of obesity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405506

[h=1]Ineffectiveness of human chorionic gonadotropin in weight reduction: a double-blind study.[/h]Stein MR, Julis RE, Peck CC, Hinshaw W, Sawicki JE, Deller JJ Jr.
[h=3]Abstract[/h]Our investigation was designed to retest the hypothesis of the efficacy of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on weight reduction in obese women in a clinic setting. We sought to duplicate the Asher-Harper study (1973) which had found that the combination of 500 cal diet and HCG had a statistically significant benefit over the diet and placebo combination as evidenced by greater weight loss and decrease in hunger. Fifty-one women between the ages of 18 and 60 participated in our 32-day prospective, randomized, double-blind comparison of HCG versus placebo. Each patient was given the same diet (the one prescribed in the Asher-Harper study), was weighed daily Monday through Saturday and was counselled by one of the investigators who administered the injections. Laboratory studies were performed at the time of initial physical examinations and at the end of the study. Twenty of 25 in the HCG and 21 of 26 patients in the placebo groups completed 28 injections. There was no statistically significant difference in the means of the two groups in number of injections received, weight loss, percent of weight loss, hip and waist circumference, weight loss per injections, or in hunger ratings. HCG does not appear to enhance the effectiveness of a rigidly imposed regimen for weight reduction.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/786001

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that flex prefers his "straight from the tap"
I misread this as "straight from the lap" but regardless I would think you meant the same thing.
Who is spreading rumors about me?? Nate?

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Interesting.

sound like a pre workout booster

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I misread this as "straight from the lap" but regardless I would think you meant the same thing.
Who is spreading rumors about me?? Nate?
Things are only rumors if they aren't true. :-D. I like it here, no offense but on avg people here are nicer and more fun then the bb.com crowd.