Triazole / Activate Extreme Log

Beefcake3000

Awards
Hey yo... Im not one for running logs but, I just started a cycle/stack of Triazole and AX and thought it would be worth logging.

A year ago I was running M-Drol cycles. Got pretty beefy. During that time, I had a 1000 lb bench/squat/deadlift total, which is good for my size (165lbs, 5'6"). But then I went in and had a routine physical and my doctor told me my cholesterol was through the roof. I had to come off pretty much every supplement I was on and start taking some cholesterol meds. That was bad enough, but then one of the side effects of this cholesterol med was "muscle loss". I lost a lot of muscle but I got my cholesterol under control.

I've done quite a few cycles and been lifting for years but I've been noticing some excess body fat lately on my front torso and been dealing with some pain in my nips. All of this lead me to believe that I might have some hormonal imbalances. Started looking on the market for some natural estrogen blockers / test boosters and came across DS's Triazole and AX.

I'm actually on day 3 of the Triazole. My cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1~2: Triazole (2 caps morning empty, 1 cap evening empty)
Weeks 3~6: Triazole (2 caps morning empty, 1 cap evening empty) + AX (2 caps morning empty, 2 caps 8-hours later empty)
Weeks 7~8: AX (2 caps morning empty, 2 caps 8-hours later empty)

No PCT required

I've already seen a NOTICEABLE difference in my body composition. I seem to be leaning out slightly around the shoulders, chest and abdomen. I will formulate my offical opinon at the end of this log but, I'm thinking right now that, if you are a young buck with a well-balanced natural hormonal system, you may not see many effects from the Triazole. But if you're someone like me, wondering why no matter how much you lift and cardio, you cant get that extra cut - this might be for you.

My diet is pretty clean, about 2200 calories spread over 6 meals - skim milk, gluten free oats, egg whites, lean meats, veggies and whole wheat pasta only.

Training split is:

Sun - Chest/Tri
Mon - Cardio/abs
Tues - Back/calves
Wed - Shoulders/abs
Thurs - Arms
Friday - Cardio
Sat - Legs

General routine is 1 warmup set + 5 sets, 6-8 reps to failure

Current Weight/BFP - 165lbs - 22%BF

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting cause I'm on the same log with Lean xtreme included, diet has been spot on and no effects on me whatsoever. no sense of well being no Alpha male mentality Guess everyone's different ay glad it's working for you though for me it's done nothing

Beefcake3000

Awards
Strange. Have you been on some more harsh cycles lately? To be clear, I'm also not yet alpha male'ing it. No rage no anything. Just a slightly leaner frame so far. But it's only day 4 now.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Not at all no cycles, I crash dieted trying to avoid TRT and trying to find natural means of rebounding back! hasn't worked so far unfortunately

Beefcake3000

Awards
Nobody really subbing so I will update every couple weeks. Its been two weeks on my Triazole cycle so far.

So far I've noticed I am starting to get really lean. It's good and bad, Im leaning out all over my body, which means in addition to my abdomen getting more cut up, im losing size on my arms and shoulders. Strength is up slightly, but no aggression, no "beasting" in the gym. Im up about 20 lbs on all the major lifts.

A lot more wood in the mornings. Libido is about the same. Overall, no major changes other than looking cut up a bit. I've just started a 4 week cycle of Triazole and AX stacked. Will chime back in about two weeks and update.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I ran this same cycle about a year ago. Unfortunately it didn't do much for me. I only ran it for about 4 weeks. If I had seen gains or some type of improvment I would have ran it longer. lowering estro doesn's seem to do much for overall mass. It can be effective for leaning in some people. I think that if you added DAA to this stack you would see some nice gains.

woodbear

Awards
Anti estrogen supps seam to have a bigger impact on those with high estrogen, like me. Pes erase worked insanly good. Leaner , stronger very quickly..Hate being off..

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I ran this same cycle about a year ago. Unfortunately it didn't do much for me. I only ran it for about 4 weeks. If I had seen gains or some type of improvment I would have ran it longer. lowering estro doesn's seem to do much for overall mass. It can be effective for leaning in some people. I think that if you added DAA to this stack you would see some nice gains.
I'll be running TZ for 10 weeks this summer, i'll be doing a log so you'll have to check it out.

I'd add in DAA to any stack, cheap addition to any tboosting stack

Reactions: mw1

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Strong lack of 100mg erase and 5 caps t-force
:(.

Not this time around buddy.

Time to try the new, hot kid on the market.

Although both were damn good.

tinolozada

Awards
This is old but thanks for the detailed cycle plan , I’ve been thinking of doing the same stack as a newbie and this was some of the info I was looking for .