RX Whey-Prescription Nutrition...

Ducati7

Awards
Anybody here tried their products?(Amino Infusion) liquid Ajipure amino acids???
Oats Plus looks interesting to add to my shakes for bulking.Dont like Maltodextrin!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just buy oats at the store and buy a mini blender...milk + cup of oats + whey

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody here tried their products?(Amino Infusion) liquid Ajipure amino acids???
Oats Plus looks interesting to add to my shakes for bulking.Dont like Maltodextrin!
I stand by this company 100%. They are not "big" yet like TP or PF, but they source out the highest quality powders and also will go out of their way for customers.

I ALWAYS recommend their Pro-Blend, as its a complex of whey iso, hydroWHEY520, egg, and micellar casein. I am very fond of cinnaBUN flavor and when mixed with ice in a magic bullet, its awesome.

-Matt

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I stand by this company 100%. They are not "big" yet like TP or PF, but they source out the highest quality powders and also will go out of their way for customers.

I ALWAYS recommend their Pro-Blend, as its a complex of whey iso, hydroWHEY520, egg, and micellar casein. I am very fond of cinnaBUN flavor and when mixed with ice in a magic bullet, its awesome.

-Matt
Matt do you really see an added benefit to supplementing with mixed blend protein powders? I have only used whey and sometimes casein but never really tried a mixed blend of protein powder before.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Check out my article on my preferred protein - The best muscle building protein shake available -

I like to combine slow and fast proteins at pretty much all times.

-Matt Porter
Just to clarify one thing Matt.. I understand the article and it makes sense but you would suggest that protein blend for every part of the day that we would supplement with protein powders? Including postworkout? I had always been under the assumption that mixing fast digesting proteins with slow digesting ones would slow the entry of the proteins into the body post workout. Or is that the wrong thought process?