Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...


    I have been cycling jacked for a few months now and no longer see any benefits other than a high heartfelt and a a$$ load of sweat!
    I just received Hemavol in the mail...can I go on in to this or should I wait a bit?
    Also-for those of you who have used Hemavol, what can I expect!?

  2. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.96%

    Hemavol is mainly a pump product, you might notice a hefty pump(its loaded with goods for pumps) and some endurance boost but other than that not too much. It will be fine jumping into it from Jack3d but once you're done you should do some research on your pre before purchasing and find one that suits what you want.

  3. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I have been cycling jacked for a few months now and no longer see any benefits other than a high heartfelt and a a$$ load of sweat!
    I just received Hemavol in the mail...can I go on in to this or should I wait a bit?
    Also-for those of you who have used Hemavol, what can I expect!?
    As stated above Hemavol is mainly a plasma volumizer, nitric oxide enhancer. Unlike jackd it is STIM FREE making it the perfectly fine to use after the jackd.

    With Hemavol you will notice increased pumps (skin bursting) unlike any other pre workout, enhanced nutrient delivery, increased endurance and strength.

    Let us know how you like it!

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,615
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Get "pumped" for some awesome endurance and probably the best pumps you have experienced to date. It is AWESOME.
  5. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    As stated above Hemavol is mainly a plasma volumizer, nitric oxide enhancer. Unlike jackd it is STIM FREE making it the perfectly fine to use after the jackd.

    With Hemavol you will notice increased pumps (skin bursting) unlike any other pre workout, enhanced nutrient delivery, increased endurance and strength.

    Let us know how you like it!
    That's exactly what I am wanting...read many reviews on it, but always like to hear user opinions on here. Trying to get away from using stim products...feel great while at the gym, but like I need a nap as soon as I get home!

    Thanks for the feedback guys.
  6. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69823
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    hemavol is great to use when going stim free! the high dose of b-12 is great when cycling off stims, does provide some energy/focus


    and as others have said, get ready for some epic pumps, and awesome endurance!!!!

    EDIT:
    add ultima for epic stim-free stack
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    hemavol is great to use when going stim free! the high dose of b-12 is great when cycling off stims, does provide some energy/focus

    and as others have said, get ready for some epic pumps, and awesome endurance!!!!

    EDIT:
    add ultima for epic stim-free stack
    May have to do that....who makes ultima?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.03%

    Ultima is made by Omega Sports. If combining, that's a lot of vitamin B... (thanks coop )

    Hemavol is great, as mentioned, tastes incredible, pumps are out of this world, and there's a nice little stim free energy and endurance boost. its a wonderful formula, can't wait to try the new flavor - the first was delicious!
  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Get "pumped" for some awesome endurance and probably the best pumps you have experienced to date. It is AWESOME.
    Agreed with this here! Awesome fullness!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198482
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

    I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

    I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
    Thats whats nice about hemavol though, everyone likes stims but everyone likes diff stims, some like 1,3 some hate it. You can pick and choose your stims.. and they are dirt cheap when bought in bulk!!! I love 1,3 so i use a ton of that with yohimbine.

    Mike
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jacked is super stron and after a week your body adapts to it.

    I'm weening off stims now, may use them very rarely cause it's feel good to not be all cracked out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

    I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
    I feel that...I would be dripping wet when I left the gym on the days I took jacked...I quit it cold turkey and I can tell that's messing with me a bit.

    I did do one scoop of Hemavol today, but I did not feel anything noticeable from it. Is that typical?
  14. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone
    Ultima is made by Omega Sports. If combining, that's a lot of vitamin B... (thanks coop )

    Hemavol is great, as mentioned, tastes incredible, pumps are out of this world, and there's a nice little stim free energy and endurance boost. its a wonderful formula, can't wait to try the new flavor - the first was delicious!
    Thanks man...may have to check out ultima...is it stim based? Trying to stay off stims!
  15. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,615
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks man...may have to check out ultima...is it stim based? Trying to stay off stims!
    Stimulant free. One of the best out there.
  16. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I feel that...I would be dripping wet when I left the gym on the days I took jacked...I quit it cold turkey and I can tell that's messing with me a bit.

    I did do one scoop of Hemavol today, but I did not feel anything noticeable from it. Is that typical?
    How did you does it? Food timing ect...

  17. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    How did you does it? Food timing ect...
    I took it approximately 25 mins before my leg workout. I had a pre workout shake with whey, con cret, mixed in choc Milk right before the Hemavol.
  18. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Stimulant free. One of the best out there.
    Definitely going to have to do that then.
  19. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I took it approximately 25 mins before my leg workout. I had a pre workout shake with whey, con cret, mixed in choc Milk right before the Hemavol.
    Try taking the hemavol on a empty stomach 15-20 mins before that shake and add some carbs maybe white rice. Also make sure you drink plenty of water before and during your workout. The water and carbs will help the hemavol.

  20. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198482
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I feel that...I would be dripping wet when I left the gym on the days I took jacked...I quit it cold turkey and I can tell that's messing with me a bit.

    I did do one scoop of Hemavol today, but I did not feel anything noticeable from it. Is that typical?
    it might take a couple days of dosing to work... try the 2 scoop dose...

    its not something your gonna FEEL like when you get wired on jacked, but you will see the pumps and feel those once regular use is established... check my log below, Im having some good fun with it now.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  21. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69823
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks man...may have to check out ultima...is it stim based? Trying to stay off stims!
    stim free

    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198482
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    stim free

    LOL.... I like that "stack" youve got there!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  23. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

    stim free
    Nice...stacked the "stack". Going to get some ultima!
  24. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    Try taking the hemavol on a empty stomach 15-20 mins before that shake and add some carbs maybe white rice. Also make sure you drink plenty of water before and during your workout. The water and carbs will help the hemavol.
    I'll do that...thanks for the advice
  25. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I'll do that...thanks for the advice
    It's should do the trick. I workout in the AM and what I do is drink 20oz water with my BCAAs, LCLT, Nr ala and my home made slinsane. Then about 15-20 mind later I drink another 20oz water with 1.5-2 scoops hemavol then eat 2 cups white rice with chicken broth (stole that from CB,lol) hit the gym shortly after and the pumps are insane!!

  26. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854156
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea, definitely need to make sure you dont have even a somewhat-heavy meal or shake before you take the hemavol. That, and make sure you're hydrated. My pumps alone off carbs and proper hydration are great, but with hemavol they're flat out nuts. I would try something like what StackedCop recommended, you'll definitely notice a difference
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  27. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    Yea, definitely need to make sure you dont have even a somewhat-heavy meal or shake before you take the hemavol. That, and make sure you're hydrated. My pumps alone off carbs and proper hydration are great, but with hemavol they're flat out nuts. I would try something like what StackedCop recommended, you'll definitely notice a difference
    Thanks Man...I appreciate it. Going to have to take the Hemavol before the shake. Would taking Hemavol before the shake be okay?
  28. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks Man...I appreciate it. Going to have to take the Hemavol before the shake. Would taking Hemavol before the shake be okay?
    Yeah take it before the shake from now on.

  29. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27139
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    Yeah take it before the shake from now on.
    Definitely will...always appreciate the advice man.
  30. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Definitely will...always appreciate the advice man.
    No problem bud

  31. New Member
    GTB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    394
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

    I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
    Keep us up to date. I have run my course with the heavy stim pre work looking to do a stim cleanse as much as possible. My primary concern is lack of energy. There are days you are just not into and need a kick in the a$$. The pumps my be enough to keep me motivated. It sucks getting older.
  32. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Keep us up to date. I have run my course with the heavy stim pre work looking to do a stim cleanse as much as possible. My primary concern is lack of energy. There are days you are just not into and need a kick in the a$$. The pumps my be enough to keep me motivated. It sucks getting older.
    Follow his log for awesome updates http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs-post3100674.html

  33. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yeah take it before the shake from now on.
    Agreed.. i take mine before the shake.
  34. New Member
    GTB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    394
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!
  35. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!
    Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol

  36. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by asalerno89 View Post
    i would throw it out, and sticking with jack3d. it is the superior supplement on the market. hands down.
    What?

  37. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19619
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What?
    lol stakedcop bout to throw down
  38. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,991
    Rep Power
    2644377
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What?
    Ignore him.. He has been spamming the board with senseless and nonsense postings all day
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  39. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lol inb4ban!!

  40. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

    stim-free is always a hard thing. we are so customized to drink something and "feel" something, u just gotta take it and zone out man, if your too busy thinking bout what you should be feeling when your working out you'll be distracted and have a bad workout. happened to me with ultima especially if your transitioning off something strong with stimulates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol + AP + Jack3d workout log
    By ptc22030 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 07:15 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in