mono issue?

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
i took mono about 2 weeks ago. I havent taken it since but i am feeling effects in gym as far as strength being way up. However, my weight is also and my stomach feels bloated for past 2 weeks along with constant belching and uncomftorable feeling. My weight is still up like i am taking mono but i am not. my reasoning is that its not out of my system. I took supersize to be honest. But i felt my stomach have some isses right after i took it but i didnt know it would last this long in my system???

C

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
how much u taking? dont take no more than 5 grams. ull be good with 3 grams a day. drink it with grape juice and plenty of water thruout the day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its common to be bloated on mono. take only 3 - 5 g/day

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
like i said ive been off for 2 weeks and haven take anything. I dont want to take it because it bloated me bad with not much use.....i was saying is it normal for this to stay in system a few weeks because I think it is. Strength and weight up like i was on creatine but i am not for 2 weeks

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a structured diet at all? And if your answer is yes then you should roughly know the amount proteins/fats/carbs you get a day off the top of your head.

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
same good diet i have had for some time. However, the health food store said i should cut wheat out for a week and see if that helps me with my symptoms?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
same good diet i have had for some time. However, the health food store said i should cut wheat out for a week and see if that helps me with my symptoms?
What? A good diet is a structured one where the individual understands their macros, you should do some reading in the nutrition section brodawg. I feel this weight gain might be a result of change in diet recently and is definitely not the creatine. Creatine may lead to some water retention(which is actually a good thing it will be intramuscular not subcutaneous[unless you're overdoing your dose]) but should not lead to a gain in fat mass.

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
my diet same as it has been forever..ha. Just something upset my stomach and i am holding water due to creatine mono. Everytime i try this i gain 5 to 10 pounds in 2 weeks at least. I just quit thinking weight would go down and it does at times but diet hasnt changed. I am stronger than ever almost and I am not taking anything. I still think creatine is in me or I wouldnt be this strong. I know my body just didnt know if anyone would think creatine would stay this long?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
my diet same as it has been forever..ha. Just something upset my stomach and i am holding water due to creatine mono. Everytime i try this i gain 5 to 10 pounds in 2 weeks at least. I just quit thinking weight would go down and it does at times but diet hasnt changed. I am stronger than ever almost and I am not taking anything. I still think creatine is in me or I wouldnt be this strong. I know my body just didnt know if anyone would think creatine would stay this long?
Creatine can take about a month to fully saturate and just as long to become unsaturated

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. I guess this is whats happening because stomach is highly sensitive and bloated almost after every meal and basically started after creatine mono and still there after 2 weeks

C

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
ok thanks. I guess this is whats happening because stomach is highly sensitive and bloated almost after every meal and basically started after creatine mono and still there after 2 weeks
make sure u drinking whey isolate protein only. maybe it could be your protein shake if u drink one. and stay clear from milk

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really sound like the creatine to me but it acts different with each individual...just my two cents lol

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Yeah, as above have mentioned, seems a bit quick to be saturating and causing bloating.

Diet changes? It can cause some stomach discomfort, so maybe try taking it with a shake or a meal. As others have mentioned as well, 3gs should have you set, and should minimize bloat/side effects.