Best Agmatine Supp-(SNS) or (Primaforce) etc

Ducati7

Awards
Looking for best Agmatine supplement powder or caps...time to try this supp and see if it lives up to the hype.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would suggest SNS agmatine for numerous reasons. Aside from the capped convenience, I have heard some reports of users switching to Primaforce and not getting the same effects as with SNS agmatine; on the flip side, others have switched to Primaforce and have noticed the same benefits. Not sure if that's a batch issue.

Personally, I like 3 caps SNS agmatine with my preworkout high carb meal, 45 min preworkout, or first thing in the morning.

Ducati7

Awards
Blueprint by (MAN) looks interesting with the R-ALA (r-alpha-lipoic-acid) in it.

Ducati7

Awards
I would suggest SNS agmatine for numerous reasons. Aside from the capped convenience, I have heard some reports of users switching to Primaforce and not getting the same effects as with SNS agmatine; on the flip side, others have switched to Primaforce and have noticed the same benefits. Not sure if that's a batch issue.

Personally, I like 3 caps SNS agmatine with my preworkout high carb meal, 45 min preworkout, or first thing in the morning.
Thanks Coop!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Blueprint by (MAN) looks interesting with the R-ALA (r-alpha-lipoic-acid) in it.
This is the other agmatine-based product I would recommend besides SNS Agmatine. Have experienced fantastic effects on both.

Another option, my personal favorite, is stacking SNS agmatine with Nutraplanet's geronova-licensed Na-R-ALA. Awesome effects on nutrient partitioning and body composition.