Protein cost rising again.. What do you use??

Tboz

Banned
Awards
IT looks like my local health store will be upping the price for the ON WHEY protein. I usually buy 5lb of double rich choclate for about $43

Now that the price is going up dont know if I want to be shelling out $50 each month for protein.

I like this product because the best i have tasted yet and really good mixing no clumps..

Any suggestions on some good tasting cheap protein?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I really like Trutein and XF, but Myo is pretty well priced. I opt for the premium varieties for a few dollars more on the 5lbers, for flavor and support of companies.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Myofusion can be found regularly for about $35 online all year round.

ka0tik

Awards
although i like myofusion the best, i opt for costco's 6lb bags of muscle milk whey for $29

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a variety of proteins. I usually stick with Whey 2 Build Muscle for a general protein and Muscle Replenisher for my post-workout. I just search for good deals, though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure of the recent price increases are due to cost increases like in the past. Some of them I have heard are just brand specific price increases

Around my city myofusion sells the most, tastes good

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a variety of proteins. I usually stick with Whey 2 Build Muscle for a general protein and Muscle Replenisher for my post-workout. I just search for good deals, though.
X2...whey to build muscle is priced very well when factoring in 15% off using a discount code (needto139) and free shipping. Its also the best tasting protein I've used.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I use SP whey. Cheap and tastes great.

shwlll

Awards
Myofusion can be found regularly for about $35 online all year round.
I found a number of sources that have myofusion for around $40 but have not found it for $35. Can you suggest some sites to check? Thanks!!