Week 4 on BFv3 3 caps/day *Unbelievable Results* / BFv3-Triazole stacking scheme

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

after 2 bottles of XFA i started with BFv3. The XFA run was a big disappointment for me; not sure if i would use it again and when, then only on a bulk. During my cal maintenance i didn't gain a single pound of muscle mass and didn't lose a pound of fat. My joints were aching as hell and after i finished my run i had a big crash in strength.

The first 2 or 3 weeks on BFv3 i was thinking that it also doesn't work for me but then after 3 weeks it kicked in as hell. Strength went up about 10% on all exercises only in one week (today i finished the first bottle of BFv3). My body weight increased significantly while my muscle definition gets better from day to day. I was really surprised that a natural supplement could have such strong effects. The only other thing that also was very impressive in terms of strength increase was Triazole.

I am eating at least 3k cals per day and not very clean. Now i am thinking of using TZ after i finisk with the second BFv3 bottle. I have a new idea for a BFv3/TZ stack. I could imagine this:

Week 1-4: Triazole / BFv3
Week 5-8: BFv3
Week 9-12: Triazole

What do you guys think of this scheme? The reason for using TZ at the beginning is that it kicks in relative quickly and BFv3 needs some weeks. Therefore you will feel effects quicker than usual. As i am a fan of long cycles i plan to extend the cycle to 12 weeks.