Hawthorn Berry and Nitric Oxide

Infininati

Awards
Okay so I am planning on using a cycle but before that I want to take the proper precautions so I am preloading some Cycle Assist and perhaps some other supplements for my liver and blood pressure. However my concern is the Hawthorn berry. I have done a lot of research online but couldnt find anything about using both of them together.

During my cycle I am planning on using Nitric Oxide. I am concerned with how Hawthorn Berry and Nitric Oxide are going to effect my blood pressure.
From what I understand, Nitrix Oxide relaxes the blood vessells causing them to dilate (enlarge) which leads to the increase of blood flow. Hawthorn also helps "improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions" much like Nitric Oxide. Hawthorn Berry can help both hypotension and hypertension. So how would taking both of these simultaneously affect my blood pressure. Would it cause an abnormal decrease in blood pressure or an abnormal increase in blood pressure. Would this cause a decrease in blood pressure to sub-normal levels? I am worried about my heart and the possibility of fainting while exercises. The last thing I want to do is squat and then black out. By the way I havent fainted before and I am not predisposed to it either.

I am above 21 years old and I have used some PHs before (when they were legal)
I am planning on doing resistance training and cardio.