Helladrol

1. Helladrol

I'm about to start a cycle of helladrol. Would it be okay to throw in some t-911 I have to help control estrogen levels?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Reed2425 View Post
    I'm about to start a cycle of helladrol. Would it be okay to throw in some t-911 I have to help control estrogen levels?
    considering thats halodrol, the t-911 won't really do anything
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    considering thats halodrol, the t-911 won't really do anything
    Agreed. If anything you would save the T-911 for an addition to PCT. You do have a PCT planned right...?

4. Yes of course I'm getting a pct. I've had a little gyno problems in the past so I was thinking the t911 could help control my estrogen levels ?

5. And also would my chances of my gyno getting worse go up if I was to do a 6week cycle compared to a 4 week?
    •   

6. Agree with these guys T-911 wont benefit Helladrol. As for your 4 or 6 week cycle, I would suggest playing that by ear if by week 3 you are getting mad gains, just go to 4. I ran h-drol didnt get my gains till week 4 so ran it till 6. Throughout If you have gyno problems, look into running a light dose of Letrozole. Good luck keep us posted.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AdtheRock
    Agree with these guys T-911 wont benefit Helladrol. As for your 4 or 6 week cycle, I would suggest playing that by ear if by week 3 you are getting mad gains, just go to 4. I ran h-drol didnt get my gains till week 4 so ran it till 6. Throughout If you have gyno problems, look into running a light dose of Letrozole. Good luck keep us posted.
    Damn that took a while I usually heard around week 2-3... U went to 4 lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helladrol on a cut
    By XeriCSnipE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
  2. Helladrol Help
    By jhoney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. Helladrol
    By PowerLifter15 in forum Anabolics