Erase 2-1 or 1-1-1

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would taking 2 erase upon waking and 1 6-8 hours later or 1-1 and 1 6-8 hours after 2nd dose be most beneficial. I would think tht 2 in the morning would be the best but I don't know if there would be as mug benefit taking a higher dose at once compared to the smaller or if more results would be seen spreading it out. Cort is highest in the am so I can't see why it wouldn't be good. Or would 1 in morning then 1 4 hours later and one 4 after that be best ?

Thanks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would taking 2 erase upon waking and 1 6-8 hours later or 1-1 and 1 6-8 hours after 2nd dose be most beneficial. I would think tht 2 in the morning would be the best but I don't know if there would be as mug benefit taking a higher dose at once compared to the smaller or if more results would be seen spreading it out. Cort is highest in the am so I can't see why it wouldn't be good. Or would 1 in morning then 1 4 hours later and one 4 after that be best ?

Thanks.
2am 1 pm is the standard dosing and is also what most people seem to get the best results on.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I did 1-1-1 when on the EC stack and will again when on clen in a few weeks and loved it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wont make a huge difference...you can even take all 3 at once as long as you do it the same time every day

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay sounds good. Im gona try 2 am 1 afternoon tht will be the most consistent for me. Thanks for the input.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wont make a huge difference...you can even take all 3 at once as long as you do it the same time every day
Btw I really liked anabeta I bridged into erase and am really enjoying it. About 10 pounds gain in 2.5 months. Im on a bulk but I will know lean gains when I get measure at the end. Great products.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it 2-1 and loved it.
I've been on it 1-1 coming from anabeta with a taper. I usually respond well to almost anything. But I think I Wana bump it up so wondered what was best 2-1 it is

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw I really liked anabeta I bridged into erase and am really enjoying it. About 10 pounds gain in 2.5 months. Im on a bulk but I will know lean gains when I get measure at the end. Great products.
Thanks man.

Go for 3 caps, thats the most common dose

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.

Go for 3 caps, thats the most common dose
Yep this morning I'm bumping up. I was just hoping to extend the Bottle a little starting on 2. I did notice a little dehydration on just 2 caps so I have to watch and up my water intake. I'll let you know how it goes when it's all done.