- 11-28-2011, 09:04 PM
- 11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
11-29-2011, 12:08 AM
11-29-2011, 08:59 AM
I use the vanilla in oj with my breakfast. The chocolate is not that great, but have some on hand if I run out of my ON. I think the quality is fine though.
11-29-2011, 09:55 AM
I actually liked the taste of it. Not that bad. The only complaint I have is that they don't list all the ingredients(such as Creatine Mono) very clearly. Read the ingredient list on the back slowly to gauge what your getting in the product.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I tastes awful and is more than I want to pay for a 2lber. There are better and cheaper stuff out there.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me
11-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Taste is poor but tolerable. vanilla is def > than the chocolate. Works when I run out of my standard...as far I’m concerned...some protein is better than no protein...also, 14 bucks in a pinch for 2lbs is more than worth it..just my two cents tho
12-05-2011, 02:11 AM
12-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Yeah its really not bad they include creatine andtoo so that is a plus. Sure there are better whey protein sources out there but we arent (at least I am not) an elite athlete so it works for me if I need to use it.
12-05-2011, 04:36 PM
I use it only because it falls within my budget only thing wrong with the taste, to me anyway, is that crazy after taste
Similar Forum Threads
- By elementrip in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:58 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:05 AM
- By jpb8200 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
- By redski30 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:29 PM
- By warvictim in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 10:47 PM