Hey how do u guys feel about the protein powder by body fortress

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey how do u guys feel about the protein powder by body fortress
Walmart protein.

It tastes pretty awful. I would only use it if i had absolutely no other protein powder at my disposal.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Kevin.

I have used it at times when I had no other option.

chr_edw

Awards
I use the vanilla in oj with my breakfast. The chocolate is not that great, but have some on hand if I run out of my ON. I think the quality is fine though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually liked the taste of it. Not that bad. The only complaint I have is that they don't list all the ingredients(such as Creatine Mono) very clearly. Read the ingredient list on the back slowly to gauge what your getting in the product.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I tastes awful and is more than I want to pay for a 2lber. There are better and cheaper stuff out there.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Taste is poor but tolerable. vanilla is def > than the chocolate. Works when I run out of my standard...as far I’m concerned...some protein is better than no protein...also, 14 bucks in a pinch for 2lbs is more than worth it..just my two cents tho

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its really not bad they include creatine and taurine too so that is a plus. Sure there are better whey protein sources out there but we arent (at least I am not) an elite athlete so it works for me if I need to use it.

D Hawk

D Hawk

Awards
I use it only because it falls within my budget only thing wrong with the taste, to me anyway, is that crazy after taste