looking for opinions on stack

laq

Awards
december is gonna be a hard month to get any serious training in, as was november- we are expecting our first baby tomorrow- so iv been off everything including creatine for about 3 months or so..im gonna start hitting my workouts hard Jan 1 and im going to start supps again right away. im looking to stay away from any harsh PH's and i want to avoid shut down of any kind- i put this stack together and would like any input y'all had to offer..

Transaderm- im 42 so this really helps me alot and i get no shut down ( aware it COULD be called a PH )
Titanium xl
Div 1
Erase

also have a bottle of Anabeta on hand and fishoil, creatine.

im thinking im gonna lose a bit of mass over the next month as training is gonna be sparce at best and i may get a bit soft with holiday food. so this would be a recomp- maybe run for 8 weeks straight.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Titanium + Div 1 both as bottle directs, transderm 5-8 pumps a day, erase 1-2 caps a day. (5 pumps Transderm 1 cap erase, 8 pumps 2 caps erase)

going from 5 pumps of transderm to 8 makes a diff IMO. Ive been using 8 for the past 2.5wks and am very happy so far. I was on 4-5 a day for 3wks before that also.

laq

Awards
thanks man- i tried to up the trasaderm last time as well and really didnt notice much..did you split the dose? i did 4 in the morning and 3 at night for a while.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a great stack, only thing I would add in is Formula-X, I'd even switch it for TitaniumXL if you can only get one or the other, the DAA/LCLT combo is amazing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
4 am, 4 pm. Applied to tops of my feet and shoulders.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It was like being on 200mg of real test. Good gym gains, libido but not able to properly finish, aggression, acne, etc etc

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 am, 4 pm. Applied to tops of my feet and shoulders.
Feet??? really? I remember some of the PP reps saying DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply it, they said moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. Also high estrogen conversion if you apply it on chest and stromach.

laq

Awards
i went with the back of my shoulders...i always felt socks would rub it away, but i did apply sustain alpha there..

form x over titanium? why is that? im sorry , im not really up on my lclt..would the DAA/ prolactin be an issue? the one DAA product i took, from PP, was ok but i seemed to need some P5P towards the 2nd week or so.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went with the back of my shoulders...i always felt socks would rub it away, but i did apply sustain alpha there..

form x over titanium? why is that? im sorry , im not really up on my lclt..would the DAA/ prolactin be an issue? the one DAA product i took, from PP, was ok but i seemed to need some P5P towards the 2nd week or so.
Well myself I would just add the Formula-X in, but if you were only able to add in one I'd pick Formula-X, DAA seems to boost test more then Fenugreek, which works better for libido thats hard to say, but the amount of LCLT in Formula-X has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels and increases angrogen receptor density <--which would be perfect for this stack. Both products are great tho, I guess it really depends on how you react to Fenugreek vs DAA, everyone is different.

I wouldn't worry about any estrogen/prolactin issues from the DAA while using Erase.

laq

Awards
great thanks for that info!- ill see if i can get both.. new baby finances may dictate only one for now, lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great thanks for that info!- ill see if i can get both.. new baby finances may dictate only one for now, lol
That Athletix Black Friday Sale is still on at Nutraplanet right now, not sure for how long, but even if it's gone tomorrow the triple Athletix Stack is still only $69.99:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the Titanium and Adamantium when it was around and loved it. I am now planning on stacking Titanium, Division1, forumla-x and Anabeta.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the Titanium and Adamantium when it was around and loved it. I am now planning on stacking Titanium, Division1, forumla-x and Anabeta.
Thats a heck of a stack!