looking for opinions on stack - AnabolicMinds.com

looking for opinions on stack

1. laq
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

looking for opinions on stack

december is gonna be a hard month to get any serious training in, as was november- we are expecting our first baby tomorrow- so iv been off everything including creatine for about 3 months or so..im gonna start hitting my workouts hard Jan 1 and im going to start supps again right away. im looking to stay away from any harsh PH's and i want to avoid shut down of any kind- i put this stack together and would like any input y'all had to offer..

Transaderm- im 42 so this really helps me alot and i get no shut down ( aware it COULD be called a PH )
    Titanium xl
    Div 1
    Erase

also have a bottle of Anabeta on hand and fishoil, creatine.

im thinking im gonna lose a bit of mass over the next month as training is gonna be sparce at best and i may get a bit soft with holiday food. so this would be a recomp- maybe run for 8 weeks straight.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Titanium + Div 1 both as bottle directs, transderm 5-8 pumps a day, erase 1-2 caps a day. (5 pumps Transderm 1 cap erase, 8 pumps 2 caps erase)

going from 5 pumps of transderm to 8 makes a diff IMO. Ive been using 8 for the past 2.5wks and am very happy so far. I was on 4-5 a day for 3wks before that also.
  3. laq
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

thanks man- i tried to up the trasaderm last time as well and really didnt notice much..did you split the dose? i did 4 in the morning and 3 at night for a while.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like a great stack, only thing I would add in is Formula-X, I'd even switch it for TitaniumXL if you can only get one or the other, the DAA/LCLT combo is amazing.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

4 am, 4 pm. Applied to tops of my feet and shoulders.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

It was like being on 200mg of real test. Good gym gains, libido but not able to properly finish, aggression, acne, etc etc
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    4 am, 4 pm. Applied to tops of my feet and shoulders.
    Feet??? really? I remember some of the PP reps saying DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply it, they said moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. Also high estrogen conversion if you apply it on chest and stromach.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. laq
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

i went with the back of my shoulders...i always felt socks would rub it away, but i did apply sustain alpha there..

form x over titanium? why is that? im sorry , im not really up on my lclt..would the DAA/ prolactin be an issue? the one DAA product i took, from PP, was ok but i seemed to need some P5P towards the 2nd week or so.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laq View Post
    i went with the back of my shoulders...i always felt socks would rub it away, but i did apply sustain alpha there..

form x over titanium? why is that? im sorry , im not really up on my lclt..would the DAA/ prolactin be an issue? the one DAA product i took, from PP, was ok but i seemed to need some P5P towards the 2nd week or so.
    Well myself I would just add the Formula-X in, but if you were only able to add in one I'd pick Formula-X, DAA seems to boost test more then Fenugreek, which works better for libido thats hard to say, but the amount of LCLT in Formula-X has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels and increases angrogen receptor density <--which would be perfect for this stack. Both products are great tho, I guess it really depends on how you react to Fenugreek vs DAA, everyone is different.

I wouldn't worry about any estrogen/prolactin issues from the DAA while using Erase.

10. laq
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

great thanks for that info!- ill see if i can get both.. new baby finances may dictate only one for now, lol
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laq View Post
    great thanks for that info!- ill see if i can get both.. new baby finances may dictate only one for now, lol
    That Athletix Black Friday Sale is still on at Nutraplanet right now, not sure for how long, but even if it's gone tomorrow the triple Athletix Stack is still only $69.99

12. laq
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

right on, thanks for the heads up =-)
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

No problem!

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tried the Titanium and Adamantium when it was around and loved it. I am now planning on stacking Titanium, Division1, forumla-x and Anabeta.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I tried the Titanium and Adamantium when it was around and loved it. I am now planning on stacking Titanium, Division1, forumla-x and Anabeta.
    Thats a heck of a stack!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions on stack?
    By hud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. Opinions on this stack
    By samva777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:24 PM