Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...

1. Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...

posting or referencing other sites is not allowed. read the rules.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. ...
    RecoverBro ELITE

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

hmm.. I am feeling my spending as well...~~

$175 @ orbit
    $200 @ AI
    $300 @ Nutra (Though the order itself was a lot more, it was a combined order with a couple of friends totaling $600+ in supps 200+ in sihpping....)
    I think i'm pretty much done for the next 3 months though so I'm pretty happy with the deals i got
    Yeah you're international so you're good lol.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

4. I should've jumped on slim fx and ultra reps 2. All these impulse buys stuff would be in my closet for months

5. lol 150$? I spent like 400$ but then again i got 5X 30 serving tubs of xtend, 30lbs whey protein iso/concentrate blend, 12lbs whey protein isolate, 12lbs beef protein isolate. 240 caps of 200mg Na-rala per cap.

Mike

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol 150$? I spent like 400$ but then again i got 5X 30 serving tubs of xtend, 30lbs whey protein iso/concentrate blend, 12lbs whey protein isolate, 12lbs beef protein isolate. 240 caps of 200mg Na-rala per cap.

Mike
    where'd you get the beef protein? And how does it taste? hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol 150$? I spent like 400$ but then again i got 5X 30 serving tubs of xtend, 30lbs whey protein iso/concentrate blend, 12lbs whey protein isolate, 12lbs beef protein isolate. 240 caps of 200mg Na-rala per cap.

Mike
    200mg narala, where?

8. the $20 white flood is insane...

9. Probably spent around 250. Took advantage of 10% off PHs and grabbed a few. Bought some stuff from AI. Grabbed more Orange Triad and OxiMega. And finally pulled the trigger on some new staples from SNS. Feelsgoodman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Probably spent around 250. Took advantage of 10% off PHs and grabbed a few. Bought some stuff from AI. Grabbed more Orange Triad and OxiMega. And finally pulled the trigger on some new staples from SNS. Feelsgoodman.
    What PHs u get?

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What PHs u get?

12. mod edit: first, last warning.

Similar Forum Threads

1. black friday
    By jhern216 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. Black Friday Shopping - Anyone
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:32 AM