Why is the supplement section looking like the promo section? - AnabolicMinds.com

Why is the supplement section looking like the promo section?

  1. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1029

    Reputation

    Why is the supplement section looking like the promo section?


    seriously....WTF, i have to cut through all the BS threads and fabricated threads to read or find stuff.

    agree/disagree

    and yes, this doesnt belong here either

  2. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2601

    Reputation


  3. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227807

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig
    seriously....WTF, i have to cut through all the BS threads and fabricated threads to read or find stuff.

    agree/disagree

    and yes, this doesnt belong here either
    Lol. I.just looked through it and didnt see much of anything... Can you provide some links to.threads you dont believe belong?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227807

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I lulzed. I also loaded up on Gut Health today I totally placed my order by 12:02 on GRN...


    Too bad Crowler sold out of LCLT.
  5. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I lulzed. I also loaded up on Gut Health today I totally placed my order by 12:02 on GRN...


    Too bad Crowler sold out of LCLT.
    Honestly it was one of the only things I wanted for BF.

  6. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227807

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    Honestly it was one of the only things I wanted for BF.
    LCLT? ALA looked decent too. I got Gut Health, OT and CL PM shots... I figured for $7 I could try it or trade it.

    I realize im just doing Cit-Mal, Agmatine and Ergopump V.1
  7. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    LCLT? ALA looked decent too. I got Gut Health, OT and CL PM shots... I figured for $7 I could try it or trade it.

    I realize im just doing Cit-Mal, Agmatine and Ergopump V.1
    ALA is a good addition, the LCLT is just such an amazing ergogenic that it was too hard to pass up. I would still order it if I could get that price and have it within the next month or so.

  8. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,791
    Rep Power
    3873324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i disagree man. PM me and ill hook you up with all kinds of appnut stuff. i ONLY promote appnut products and this section is perfect for that LOL
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  9. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227807

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    i disagree man. PM me and ill hook you up with all kinds of appnut stuff. i ONLY promote appnut products and this section is perfect for that LOL
    Lol.

    Pm sent.

    Srs.



    NotSrs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM
  3. More views in the Supplement Auction Section
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. non supplement for sale section...
    By Rugger in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in