Adding Inhibit-E to Alpha-T2 & OEP

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Currently giving the Get Up & Go Stack and fell ass-backwards into a bottle of Inhibit-E by SNS. Anything wrong with this? Thinking of starting tomorrow at 50mg (morning and night). I base my decision to start at 50mg on the fact that I ran 3 caps/ day of Erase with no ill effects, then even 4 caps/ day for the last 5-6 days of the bottle with still no sore joints or anything... so I think I'm estrogeney enough that I can handle it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently giving the Get Up & Go Stack and fell ass-backwards into a bottle of Inhibit-E by SNS. Anything wrong with this? Thinking of starting tomorrow at 50mg (morning and night). I base my decision to start at 50mg on the fact that I ran 3 caps/ day of Erase with no ill effects, then even 4 caps/ day for the last 5-6 days of the bottle with still no sore joints or anything... so I think I'm estrogeney enough that I can handle it.
you should be fine with that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Seems fine to me. Thats a lot of alpha yohimbine :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me.. just stick with a decent dose of inihbit e, dont go overboard!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 50mg/ day, one upon waking and one at around 10:00pm before I head into my overnight job (nights when I'm off I take the second dose before I hit the sack). I am not feeling any ill effects and am thinking about upping it to 75mg/ day... would that be one upon waking, one 6 hours later, then one more at night?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been taking 50mg/ day, one upon waking and one at around 10:00pm before I head into my overnight job (nights when I'm off I take the second dose before I hit the sack). I am not feeling any ill effects and am thinking about upping it to 75mg/ day... would that be one upon waking, one 6 hours later, then one more at night?
Yes...if you can handle it.