PES Erase question

R

rodo123

Awards
Can it be suppressive? If its dosed high enough or taken for a long time?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen suppressive.. yep!

B

badidea

Awards
i have read it can be taken year round as a staple. like a multi. truth or fiction?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have read it can be taken year round as a staple. like a multi. truth or fiction?
I would say doubtful. Maybe at 1 cap a day, but that's pretty pointless.. Better off 8 weeks on, 3-4 off at 2-4 a day (find your sweet spot) it'll be more effective that way. Plus u need estrogen so I Would think year round suppression is not ideal for many reasons

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Can it be suppressive? If its dosed high enough or taken for a long time?
Its possible.

However, I plan on running 4 caps a day for 45 days in the future.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its possible.

However, I plan on running 4 caps a day for 45 days in the future.
Theres no way 3-deoxy-7-oxo would cause suppression to the HPTA, regardless of dose.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Theres no way 3-deoxy-7-oxo would cause suppression to the HPTA, regardless of dose.
Lol. I totally read the post wrong.

I thought he was asking something completely different. I thought he meant estrogen suppressive.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eventually homeostasis would catch up to you and it would not work. People who take it year round are probably taking testosterone year round on TRT or something

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The ONLY way that any natural AI COULD be suppressive is if it suppressed total cholesterol while suppressing E2, or an overflow of androgens, notice COULD, meaning highly unlikely, and speculation of theory on my behalf.

I feel that Erase can be taken yearly, however, if you want to run it indefinitely, you would be better off with a 5 on 2 day off protocol.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to shout out to erase+anabeta+at2+oxy elite... Two days in.. TWO days and* noticeably * leaner in all my trouble spots (chest/lower belly) just loving it.. I only hope all 8 weeks is like this.. Got a cruise on dec 25 til new years.. Otherwise would not be cutting this time of year, But I knew I could count on this stack to get my a$$ cut! Props

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the shout out. Fingers crossed the results continue to flood in! :)

J19891

J19891

Awards
Eventually homeostasis would catch up to you and it would not work. People who take it year round are probably taking testosterone year round on TRT or something
Unfortunately, I have to agree with this. I wish it weren't the case though, AI's actually seem to help with anxiety in my experience. I'd like to take erase year round if only for the psychological benefits.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is correct, estradiol can over stimulative to the brain, which is why anxiety is more common in women than in men.

J19891

J19891

Awards
That is correct, estradiol can over stimulative to the brain, which is why anxiety is more common in women than in men.
Yeah, from my reading it's been implicated in activating specific regions associated with verbal, emotional and social function. One of those facts you learn in life that suddenly causes the world to make a lot more sense lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LeanSpider Supplements 13
Bigman1292 Supplements 9
N Supplements 3
SurferDude Supplements 13
R Supplements 11