Orange triad or Oestosport

1. Orange triad or Oestosport

Which one would e better ? Looking for joint and muscle repair.

2. I started taking Orange triad and have had no more knee pain and unecessary swelling

3. i dont have joint pain right now but i do take orange triad. i took osteosport when i was doing 5x5 during the beginning of the summer and didnt notice any pain either.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   

4. Orange Triad looks like a killer formula, plan on trying it soon, can't beat it for $19.99 right now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Orange Triad looks like a killer formula, plan on trying it soon, can't beat it for $19.99 right now.
    I've actually noticed a huge difference. The joint support is fully dosed. Its a great product.

6. Couldn't agree more. The best out there. It is the only product I am never without.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Orange Triad looks like a killer formula, plan on trying it soon, can't beat it for $19.99 right now.
    It's great. I've had knee problems for a while, ever since high school basketball. I do explosive leg training and plyo's 2x a week and the Orange Triad by itself has been a great addition. I take 3 every day and 6 on days that I train areas where i've had joint problems(for me that's knee's). You should also look into fish oil. Besides its numerous health benefits it can be quite beneficial to your joints.

8. Just an FYI on the Orange Triad - the recommended daily dosage is 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM.... I was taking only half that (thinking I'd save some money), but a few people pointed out to me that you get the most joint support by taking the full dosage..... as far as the vitamin aspect goes, you could probably get away with less if your diet is good, but if you're looking for the joint support definitely take the recommended dosage

9. Thanks guys...judgement whose got it for 19.99 right now?

10. Quote Originally Posted by newman897
    Thanks guys...judgement whose got it for 19.99 right now?
    Nutraplanet of course.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

11. my opinion here. bang for your buck you gotta go with ot as its also a multi etc. if looking for just a "joint" supp osteo is hard to beat. i use osteo sport and take animal pak as my multi
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Nutraplanet of course.
    ^What he said
    Core Nutritionals Representative

13. thanks!

14. I'll chime in with Orange Triad being an amazing product with all the benefits of it.

15. OT FTW...Osteosport is extremely underdosed even at the full 5 caps serving

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

16. Orange Triad is very solid. I really like it. You really do feel the difference with joint support.
    I'm Back...

17. Orange Triad all the way. Osteosport would have to be very highly dosed to elicit its benefits.

18. Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    I started taking Orange triad and have had no more knee pain and unecessary swelling
    Same, but with my shoulder!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pak Vs. Orange Triad
    By ddb08001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM
  2. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs