legal supplement help

J

john9094

Awards
trying to find help with supplements i have taken a couple cycles of the real thing but dont want to go that route anymore to old lol so im looking for test boosters (hgh boosters or any others) and any good info not coming from a sales person that is just going to tell me how great there product is

the only thing i take now is pump fuel pre-work out and core fuel post-work out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have much better options for pre and post workout. Ill lay out a stack for you. and even thought i am a rep, i dont suggest products i dont believe in. and i also suggest other companies products i do believe in. everybody on here knows that i just dont tell people to buy our stuff cause im a rep. if i dont like it, i dont promote it. plain and simple.

Pre Workout - depends what you want in your pre workout.

Stim - Mesomorph, SuperPump, White Flood (actually had a sample of this yesterday and liked it).

Slight Stim/Focus - Lit Up ( I am able to send you samples of this)

Non Stim - Pre Max

You should also take BCAAs. I suggest iBCAA because it is a 2:1:1 ratio. anything higher is nonsense and not proven

Creatine - Creatine Nitrate, Creapure are my favorite

Natty Test/GH stack - IGF 2 + Anabeta + Erase + DAA (Lit Up has DAA in it, so you wouldnt have to buy DAA if you got Lit Up).

There is a log on this stack right now on anabolicminds. There are going to be tons of suggestions to you, many of them will be solid options. This is just a stack that i personally have taken and love

J

john9094

Awards
thanks ill try the samples and do u have info on this stuff or a web site so i can look in to it and my goals right now is 20 pounds and a very serious cut in body fat

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you looking for test boosters I'd look into the Athletix Stack (TitaniumXL/Division 1/Formula-X). This stack is much cheaper then the others. I could go on all day why this stack amazing, but of course no one wants to hear a rep go on with how good their products are, so go check out the logs and feedback compared to others, a lot seem to be a hit and miss, but thus far the feedback has been amazing on this stack.

For pre-workouts Craze seems to be getting a lot of attention, non stim Anabolic Ignite is king.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks ill try the samples and do u have info on this stuff or a web site so i can look in to it and my goals right now is 20 pounds and a very serious cut in body fat
i dont understand exactly what you are asking as far as if i have the info or a website.....but there are many logs on all these products and on www.appnut.com (for appnut products), there are product write ups (tech info) on exactly how it works in your body. JudgementDay suggested a nice stack as well, although I have not taken the full stack all at once before.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You won't gain 20lbs of muscle and lose fat on any natty stack. Heck, you won't get that even on any PH cycle. You may gain 2-4 lbs if you work very hard at it and maybe drop 1-4 lbs. And that is the optimistic assessment. You need to re-adjust your expectations.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe he meant his overall goal is that. I would be shocked if he is expecting that all in one month or so

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I hope so. People tend to set unrealistic expectations and get discouraged.

J

john9094

Awards
my goal is 3 - 3 1/2 pounds a mouth for five months and to cut 5% - 7% body fat by may