Kidney Supplements

d00fy

Awards
What are good kidney supplements to take that help flush toxins out and just help the kidney after a m1t cycle or such, i take goldenseal on a regular basis to help get rid of toxins any other suggestios?

i believe cranberry extract is good also?

Lich

Banned
Awards
Reg cranberry juice will do a superb job. There isnt much more.

BTW M1T can have an effect on ur kidney, but maybe ur possibly thinking,. liver? Thats what it rlly hurts.

BeyondDriven

Awards
Yeah, your main concern should be your liver after m1t.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The kidneys and the liver are the two major filters of the body so it's always a good idea to cleanse both organs.

...also many have complained about lower back pain from using M1T which is where the kidneys reside.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself have wondered why everyone is so concerned about just the liver. The kidney I feel is in danger as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It may be in danger but from the blood panels we've seen there's been no indication of a rise in urea or other parameters that would redflag the kidneys.

Taking anti-oxidants or doing an organ cleanse is never really a waste of time though..be kind to the body so you can abuse it in constructive ways like BBing.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bioman, did I sense a little sarcastic humor there ;)

...no but seriously that's good to know. There's nothing like having those blood analysis tests done.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Kidnney supplements are scam, read this:

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2004/08/pvt.htm

Pinnacle Marketing, LLC ("Ultra Carb")

Pinnacle Marketing, LLC, based in Biddeford, Maine, marketed a purported weight loss system called "Ultra Carb" consisting of two tablets: a "carb blocker" with white kidney bean extract, chromium picolinate, and other ingredients; and a "fat blocker" with chitosan. Pinnacle's advertisements claimed that Ultra Carb would block the absorption of carbohydrates and fat in the body, enabling users to lose a substantial amount of weight - as much as 20 pounds and two to three dress or pant sizes in one month - without diet or exercise. Pinnacle advertised Ultra Carb in radio ads broadcast in metropolitan areas including Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston; through ads in newspapers such as The Washington Post and the Detroit Free Press; in panel advertisements on television Interactive Programming Guides; and with an Internet coupon. Pinnacle sold a two-month supply of Ultra Carb directly to consumers for $99.95, plus shipping and handling.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

Pinnacle Marketing, LLC, based in Biddeford, Maine, marketed a purported weight loss system called "Ultra Carb" consisting of two tablets: a "carb blocker" with white kidney bean extract, chromium picolinate, and other ingredients;
I think the discussion here is regarding the human kidney, not white kidney bean extract supplements.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Pinnacle Marketing, LLC, based in Biddeford, Maine, marketed a purported weight loss system called "Ultra Carb" consisting of two tablets: a "carb blocker" with white kidney bean extract, chromium picolinate, and other ingredients; and a "fat blocker" with chitosan. Pinnacle's advertisements claimed that Ultra Carb would block the absorption of carbohydrates and fat in the body, enabling users to lose a substantial amount of weight - as much as 20 pounds and two to three dress or pant sizes in one month - without diet or exercise. Pinnacle advertised Ultra Carb in radio ads broadcast in metropolitan areas including Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston; through ads in newspapers such as The Washington Post and the Detroit Free Press; in panel advertisements on television Interactive Programming Guides; and with an Internet coupon. Pinnacle sold a two-month supply of Ultra Carb directly to consumers for $99.95, plus shipping and handling.
To prevent any misunderstandings:
I don't believe Pinnacle Marketing, LLC is the same Pinnacle that makes products such as NOX2...Bodyonics is the actual company and they're d.b.a. is Pinnacle, plus they don't have a product called Ultra Carb.

Lich

Banned
Awards
I myself have wondered why everyone is so concerned about just the liver. The kidney I feel is in danger as well.
Ur whole body is basically in danger after such strong synthetic hormones.

d00fy

Awards
thanks for the replies ,yah i knew liver was a concern but after doing google searchs before posting the thread i was like if it pass's through the liver,toxins are still being released into the blood stream and it still goes to the kidney

wolvie

Awards
Cucumber

Juice of 1 cucumber empty stomach in the morning works for me .