NTBM wm hdp

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received an email from NTBM containing some info on a new waxy maize product they have developed called wm hdp... Never used waxy maize, not sure what it does.. This product says to burn fat n increase metabolism ON TOP of all benefits of waxy maize. Hopefully some NTBM reps can jump on here and get this thread started up with some helpful info about this promising new product!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
waxy maize is complex carbs. Not sure how they made it burn fat other than making it require more cals to digest maybe.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to get some info up here in a bit unless someone beats me to it.....i'm leaving my other job right now so i'll post some info when i'm at home

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its structure is similar to WM but it has a 70% more metabolism enhancing affect. Its derived from sweet potato starch. There is a human study on it as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff has definitely got my attention.. I'm looking more into it as we speak.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
TWO THINGs wrong with this guy...who want to take a supplement from a fat slob like him and also I PERSONALLY saw him wipe up his itchen floor and workshop to get more pounndage to put into his products. there was lint, old food animal droppings and saw dust. He shook it all up and said, "Nobody will ever know as long as I get my GREEN in my pocket , right!"

This was how he runs his business, just beware of what you are getting bc honestly, who honestly thinks tha tthe guy whop makes good supps is fat overweight and lazy.

DONT BUY from h im bc you might get sick! JUst a concerned EX-WORKER! I have MORALS so I quit. I put people over PROFITS, HE DOESNT~!
You mad bro?