Educated Advice on cycle

ckcrown84

Hello Everyone.

Here in a few weeks I plan to start up some dbol orals 50mg, thinking either 4-5 weeks.
I wanted to do a long cycle and perhaps go from dbol for 4-5 weeks then Helladrol for 4 weeks. Looking for some educated advice on if this is worth doing, wise, etc. Given proper cycle support, diet, etc.

Then have a firm PCT (Clomid, Nolvadex--not really sure which yet) with HCGenerate--Loooking for other good natural test booster options. I have tried Titanium it sucks, Diesel Test (good stuff, in my opinion). Never tried HCGenerate, but it isn't cheap! I have a half bottle of Clomid I could even stack with something else, if that is a route I should go.

I was also thinking of running Erase by PES with the dbol to minimize any risks of gyno. I have some Forged Bromo, perhaps I could use that as my on cycle AI? Or should I save that for Post Cycle?

Bit on me: 27 years old. 8 years lifting experience.

I hope some people can have some constructive advice, and pleast just dont list a product lineup that costs 600 bucks lol. That isn't imformative or particularly helpful. Just trying to setup a safe 10 week cycle with a good PCT.

Thanks everyone.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You will get more responses in the anabolics section of the forum