3lbs in a week with Anabeta/IGF 2/Lit Up/Free Test

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Interesting, but we can all gain 3 lbs in a week, just eat at a 1500 calorie surplus each day :D.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or on the holidays- I gained 8 lbs. on Sunday just laying on my ass and eating around 7K calories worth of turkey, stuffing, and sweet potato pie- I play ball or run 6x a week so it was gone by today :) Glycogen supercompensation can be fun to play around with, especially with Neovar.....

I have seen a lot of instances where people gain 6-10 quality lbs. over 8 weeks with the HGH-Up/LU/Free Test combo, however

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting, but we can all gain 3 lbs in a week, just eat at a 1500 calorie surplus each day :D.
did you see the guys diet though? sure he has a few cheat meals but he eats pretty strict. He competes as well. and if we can all gain 3 pounds a week, whats the point of any supplement (other than health supplements)?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or on the holidays- I gained 8 lbs. on Sunday just laying on my ass and eating around 7K calories worth of turkey, stuffing, and sweet potato pie- I play ball or run 6x a week so it was gone by today :) Glycogen supercompensation can be fun to play around with, especially with Neovar.....

I have seen a lot of instances where people gain 6-10 quality lbs. over 8 weeks with the HGH-Up/LU/Free Test combo, however
yeah and add Anabeta into that and its just asking for gains. I had him purchase IGF 2 in place of HGHup because he is doing a clean bulk where as HGHup is more for cutting (in my experiences)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
did you see the guys diet though? sure he has a few cheat meals but he eats pretty strict. He competes as well. and if we can all gain 3 pounds a week, once the point of any supplement (other than health supplements)?
Regardless of the supplement used, he had to be at an average of a 1500 calorie surplus a day to gain that much weight (not accounting for water or glycogen supercompensation mentioned above).

But I'm just messing with you, that stack would certainly enhance recovery and other markers which would result in 3 quality pounds.