Anti-Anxiety supplements

ms8172

Awards
Guys,

I am wondering if any of you all take supplements for any anti-anxiety for better concentration on lifting or any stressful (mental) athletic performance? I play a lot of golf tournaments but am looking for something to build up into my system naturally to boost calmness and concentration while I jog/run.

Thanks,

Reactions: ax1
allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Guys,

I am wondering if any of you all take supplements for any anti-anxiety for better concentration on lifting or any stressful (mental) athletic performance? I play a lot of golf tournaments but am looking for something to build up into my system naturally to boost calmness and concentration while I jog/run.

Thanks,
If you want a good multi with a mood enhancing brain cognitive and feel good complex, check out Dr. Feel Good by SAN. I can't post links here yet but it's searchable on NP.

There are other things you can check out as well for an occasional boost rather than a build-up type of thing. SNS Focus XT is the most popular one that comes to mind.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut XT from SNS. This is hands down the best for mood support and relaxation.
I have used it many times and it has worked great for anxiety and stress.

1Sam

Awards
Focus XT would definitely be #1 for what you're looking for. Picamilon by SNS is also great. Have a bottle sitting here as we speak. I'd rather take picamilon than phinibut. Tolerance rises pretty quick with phinibut and its a bit pricey IMO. You can take picamilon more frequent vs the phinibut. Then again that's just me. Phinubut is stronger. Picamilon has a subtle feel. Both have their ups and downs.

I want to try dr.feel good from SAN. Has pretty good reviews and profile. They will have a BOGO sale starting monday. Might want to check that out on their site. NP is going to have a black friday sale also.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Phenibut XT from SNS. This is hands down the best for mood support and relaxation.
I have used it many times and it has worked great for anxiety and stress.
Phenibut is NOT good to use daily. From what I gather from the post OP wants something to stabilize his mood in general.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Thanks,
I highly rec valarien root and also HIGHLY rec KavaKava. i dont think its gonna give you energy though. but anti-axiety and mood lifting for shere with the kavakava. i use it daily and no the liver issues are fauls if you get a proprtly extracted product or whole root.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT and also Rezolution (from LG) is very nice but can cause axiety in soem due to stims

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is NOT good to use daily. From what I gather from the post OP wants something to stabilize his mood in general.
You are correct on this.
I apologize for not making that clear. It is only for occasional use, but it works great.(kinda like your Focus XT recommendation)

I am not sure of too many things other than a good multivitamin that you would want to take for every day use.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
daily:
Rhodiola Rosea
Relora

recreational:
phenibut
kratom

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Feel Good didnt seem to do much for me actually.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
daily:
Rhodiola Rosea
Relora

recreational:
phenibut
kratom
Kratom for the win! and its rumors of addictiveness seem to just be rumor by the way! And its natural. Phenibut=not natural.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Quality Holy Basil, Rhodiola works for some. There are many potential things that can be used safely.
I wouldn't recommend phenibut to anyone. That stuff is garbage

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

Thanks,
For concentration Focus xt is what u want;)...i personally add a little Gluconolactone

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Something that gets very little love for mood support is Picamilon-150. I use it weekdays for the life of the bottle before cycling off at 1-2 caps a day and it works fabulously.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop- can I take .25-.5mg Xanax with powerfull and REM PM tonight? I've used Xanax once in my entire life years ago... Any dangerous interactions with my OTC stuff?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop- can I take .25-.5mg Xanax with powerfull and REM PM tonight? I've used Xanax once in my entire life years ago... Any dangerous interactions with my OTC stuff?
Avoid combining any supplement with Xanax. It is metabolized chiefly by CYP3A4, making it very prone to drug-drug interactions as far as half-life and elimination are concerned

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut is potent and works great, Relora is more suited for daily use and may help you out as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe some PEA.

Kava is very good stuff too.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
What are the effects of kratom? Don't hear much about it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Time release magnesium; heard a lot of people recommend it for relaxing and making them less stressed. Not as flashy as some new herb but its good stuff.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Oh yeah, speaking of kava, it can be pretty potent, but most of the pills and extracts are not as good as the real thing. The best route is ordering a good quality powder and making the foul-tasting beverage.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time release magnesium; heard a lot of people recommend it for relaxing and making them less stressed. Not as flashy as some new herb but its good stuff.
Absolutely, many people are deficient in magnesium.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, many people are deficient in magnesium.
Yea I take 200mg of mag citrate at night with a sleep aid... I could do 400 but it's kinda expensive and a bottle lasts two months instead of one with the lower dosing.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any experience wi th paxil, my doc prescribed it to me for anxiety

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a friend that was prescribed it for depression and anxiety....he had hicups for 5 dats straight and stopped. Ha
If the depression doesn't make u suicidal, 5 days of hiccups would...

Reactions: mw1

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see lean dreams has changed it's formula entitely (made by alri) they added in kavalactones... I'm assuming this is some
Form of kava?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still, 1000mg Valarian Root and 500mg L-Theanine calms my ass out.

Mike

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Whats the go too brand for Kava? I've never tried it.

Anti Anxiety Stack -

Relora
Ashwagandha
Kava
Theanine

Any additions?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't read op, just thread title, and in response to that, phenibut does a good job of keeping me relaxed an calm.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about giving this a try in place of my ZMA... Have you tried it?
I believe he has/ is currently on it and loves it

Perhaps PES will put together a nice sleep aid with metabolic and/or water weight support?

Although if it takes as long to release as the protein, my insomnia will surely have killed me by then

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-807099277.jpg

I love this, it's recently been discontinued so I stocked up on the only 4 bottles I could find... When they're gone, I hope to replicate the formula somehow......

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking about giving this a try in place of my ZMA... Have you tried it?
I have 12 bottles

I believe he has/ is currently on it and loves it

Perhaps PES will put together a nice sleep aid with metabolic and/or water weight support?

Although if it takes as long to release as the protein, my insomnia will surely have killed me by then
We already have the best water weight support product on the market. Tough to improve...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the water weight support product?
Probably erase pro or alphamine

But neither has an actual diuretic that I'm aware of. Nor is a sleep aid. Coop always circumventing my questions/statements :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably erase pro or alphamine But neither has an actual diuretic that I'm aware of. Nor is a sleep aid. Coop always circumventing my questions/statements :D
EPro has some diuretic activity (Boerhaavia diffusa extract).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't read op, just thread title, and in response to that, phenibut does a good job of keeping me relaxed an calm.
indeed...at high enough doses it even has a benzo type effect on me.