how to cleanse the body?

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
i just got off of a 10 week cycle, how do i clean my body out for drug test in two months?
does cranberry juice work?
post cycle?

thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
A standard drug test isn't going to show steroid use. Do you know what kind of test it is going to be?

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
Its a NCAA test, doesn't test for regular drugs. Only can pick up steroids

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh you dun goofed brah, srs. If that's 10 weeks of Test E or cyp it's not going to clear for a bit.

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
Is there a way to speed things up? More water? Type of detox?

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
Kw, tribulus, steel crushers, test revolution anabolic series

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Steel Crushers are a Superdrol clone. That will clear on its own. I have no idea what Kw is. The other two are not ph's/steroids and are fine.

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
Kw was the most powerful one. And that was the ph. But I took it in the beginning so should clear faster

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt that Kw is more powerful than superdrol. Please post a link to it

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Kemichal Warfare is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which is commonly called "Tren" Not to be confused with REAL Trenbolone that is taken by injection. Yours is a PH to Dienolone. I like the compound, but its not even close to being as strong as Superdrol. But, this too will clear on its own within 2 months and probably quite a bit quicker than that. You really should do more research on what you take BEFORE you take it. Its pretty clear that you had no idea what you were putting into yourself.

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
alright sorry bro.
so i should be good within two months of anything right?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm kinda guessing at this, but I'd say within prob 3 weeks or so. Others here might be able to give you a more solid time frame, but I'm pretty certain that you'll be clean by 2 months.