erase standalone vs erase + formula-x

  1. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0

    erase vs erase + formula-x


    guys,

    I've began my erase cycle (see my signature for my log) and I was wondering if I should take formula-x with it or for a different cycle ?

    This is my first cycle of erase, should i run it as a standalone to see the result it gives me ?

    Thanks.

  2. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    1


    It's usually recommended to use most supplements alone first to at least asses how they affect you.


    Adding in formula-X will definitely add some synergy though, but the choice is up to you.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    The Erase/Formula-X combo rocks, you will be very happy with that stack
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The Erase/Formula-X combo rocks, you will be very happy with that stack
    this
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    Cool, I'll wait one week before using formula-x.

    Is 1 scoop intra workout a good choice ?
  6. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    Cool, I'll wait one week before using formula-x.

    Is 1 scoop intra workout a good choice ?
    I like using 1 scoop pre-workout, but works great intra as well, I'd give both a try to see which way you prefer. Also to note the BCAA's puff out a bit so take 1 heaping or 1 packed scoop to equal to full serving size.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The Erase/Formula-X combo rocks, you will be very happy with that stack
    yea, im using this combo now, though now im tapering the erase to e/o/d, and it's great. makes you feel great.
  8. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, im using this combo now, though now im tapering the erase to e/o/d, and it's great. makes you feel great.
    e/o/d ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I like using 1 scoop pre-workout, but works great intra as well, I'd give both a try to see which way you prefer. Also to note the BCAA's puff out a bit so take 1 heaping or 1 packed scoop to equal to full serving size.
    I'll try both and tell you what's best for me.
  9. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by nergy

    e/o/d ?

    I'll try both and tell you what's best for me.
    Every other day buddy...

    Jbry - Why e/o/d? I was taking erase 2 a day and was loving it!!! LOVING IT!!! Aggression, acne, testicular sensitivity all the signs that it was doing it's thang thang, then my bp spiked and my anger was starting to get a little outta hand. I dc'd use after I had a bp of 148/90. I'm just curious about your reasoning behind lowering past even just 25mgs a day.

    I started my formula x today thanks to Athletix and bad ass JD. I would really like to use them together since with high test comes an estro rebound... I didn't even think about going to e/o/d. Maybe i'll give this a shot and if that works try and get it to 1 a day.

    JD - Thanks again buddy for the stack! While I may not be able to get a log in here for you, I will absolutely write up a very detailed review. Show me a 200lb diesel mofo that can crush steel with his bare hands and i'll show you a pretty little woman who can bring him to his knees.

    OP back to you, I suck, my apologies and good luck!!! XD
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  10. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Every other day buddy...

    Jbry - Why e/o/d? I was taking erase 2 a day and was loving it!!! LOVING IT!!! Aggression, acne, testicular sensitivity all the signs that it was doing it's thang thang, then my bp spiked and my anger was starting to get a little outta hand. I dc'd use after I had a bp of 148/90. I'm just curious about your reasoning behind lowering past even just 25mgs a day.

    I started my formula x today thanks to Athletix and bad ass JD. I would really like to use them together since with high test comes an estro rebound... I didn't even think about going to e/o/d. Maybe i'll give this a shot and if that works try and get it to 1 a day.

    JD - Thanks again buddy for the stack! While I may not be able to get a log in here for you, I will absolutely write up a very detailed review. Show me a 200lb diesel mofo that can crush steel with his bare hands and i'll show you a pretty little woman who can bring him to his knees.

    OP back to you, I suck, my apologies and good luck!!! XD
    No thank you Dvaldez5! Your pictures rocked and you earned it I'm looking forward to your review on the products, hope you enjoy them
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    I don't tolerate DAA very well as I am one of the people who suffer quite extreme GI issues with it.

    If I did take DAA I would be all over this stack like a rash.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't tolerate DAA very well as I am one of the people who suffer quite extreme GI issues with it.

    If I did take DAA I would be all over this stack like a rash.
    Ever try starting off at 1g a day of DAA and working your way up to 3g with in a week?

    I remember 2 of the Formula-X loggers didn't react good to DAA so they went down to half a scoop and worked up to 1 scoop over a week and they didn't get anymore GI issues.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    I found after about the first week, e/o/d is all I can handle.
    I'm pretty sensitive to ai's.
  14. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    1 scoop of formula x intra workout, O M G
    deadlift was awesome !
    190-200-225-235-245 * 12
  15. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0


    I'm using Formula X and Erase right now - have been for a month. It's great.

    And by the way ... this is the first jar of Formula X I've ever purchased. I was using TESTFORCE, and that was great - but expensive. Then I switched to plain jane DAAA - and that **** don't dissolve! You're better off just eating the DAA and washing it down with water later to get the grit out of your teeth.

    But this Formula X stuff dissolves very nicely and tastes great. I take a serving in the morning and a serving before I go to bed.
  16. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the feedback guys! Good stuff
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I found after about the first week, e/o/d is all I can handle.
    I'm pretty sensitive to ai's.
    Ahhhhh yes, but why? What were your symptoms for stepping down?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  18. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    I forgot to say that formula-x tastes awesome, I was really surprised !
  19. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Ahhhhh yes, but why? What were your symptoms for stepping down?
    I believe it was causing him some joint pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    I forgot to say that formula-x tastes awesome, I was really surprised !

    Yeah formula-X is pretty tasty
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I found after about the first week, e/o/d is all I can handle.
    I'm pretty sensitive to ai's.
    i completely feel you on that. i can only take 1 a day max. unless im megadosing DAA or using something to raise my estrogen considerably i get really bad joint pains that last several days after i stop. 2 caps was my max on DAA and after ~2 weeks it still started bugging me... but i need some more and nutraplanet is out of stock
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. possible stack/Formula X/ Triazole/ Erase
    By dustin12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:26 PM
  3. Formula X/Erase/Activate Xtreme stack help
    By ag10s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
  4. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:24 PM
  5. Formula-X & Erase Stack Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in