Natural Test Cycle

jhoney

Awards
Was wondering if anyone had a recommended natural test cycle. what could i expect from running an 8 week cycle of daa+ erase?

thesponge18

Awards
Hey! I ran daa with I-E over the summer and I loved it. As far as expectations, you're only going to get out what you put in. But I experienced great motivation and drive; I never wanted to leave the gym. It'll be a solid gaining phase and you should see weights go up every week if you're training right. Best part: they're maintainable. Along with a good multi, fish oil, and diet (being the key), you should see some good results. I put on about 5-6 pounds of muscle in about 6 weeks. I was very happy and will run it again soon. Go for it, man, it's a solid place to start.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well DAA doesn't do much after 4 weeks. If you plan on running a natural test cycle with Erase I would go with the Athletix Triple Stack of Formula-X/TitaniumXL and Division 1. It's only $69.99 at nutraplanet.

Or even the Erase/Formula-X stack is $51.99. Formula-X will deliver much better effects then bulk daa imo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA and Erase is a wonderful stack. The only thing i would consider adding is either IGF 2 or Anabeta

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well DAA doesn't do much after 4 weeks. If you plan on running a natural test cycle with Erase I would go with the Athletix Triple Stack of Formula-X/TitaniumXL and Division 1. It's only $69.99 at nutraplanet.

Or even the Erase/Formula-X stack is $51.99. Formula-X will deliver much better effects then bulk daa imo.
What makes you say daa doesn't do much after 4 weeks? I always run it for 8 weeks at a time.

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What makes you say daa doesn't do much after 4 weeks? I always run it for 8 weeks at a time.

Mike
Sorry, I should have worded that differently, I ment that the very noticeable effects of DAA stops showing after 4 weeks, you notice the big libido and test increase with in the first couple weeks, but I find 4 weeks and beyond it just doesn't shine like the first month. I've ran it for 11 weeks before, I felt 6 weeks was the end of any noticeable effects. At least for me I'd prefer to just run a 1 month cycle with DAA.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase/Formula-X gets my vote.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Erase with a DAA product is solid.

I have used and had great results with...

AX Mass FX + AX Hard FX
PES Erase + CEL Formestane
PES Erase + SNS DAA

-I really don't think you can go wrong following any of the above recommended in this thread.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Erase with a DAA product is solid.

I have used and had great results with...

AX Mass FX + AX Hard FX
PES Erase + CEL Formestane
PES Erase + SNS DAA

-I really don't think you can go wrong following any of the above recommended in this thread.
You used two AIs in one cycle? How bad did that hurt your joints?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You used two AIs in one cycle? How bad did that hurt your joints?
I didn't notice any joint problems at all.
I have never experienced some of these joint problems that many seem to have problems with.
(ex: some w/ PES Erase @ high doses)

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Pes Erase, Pes titanium, SNS capped Daa. Great gains in libido energy and strenght while I was cutting 30lb. Loved it will do it again.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pes Erase, Pes titanium, SNS capped Daa. Great gains in libido energy and strenght while I was cutting 30lb. Loved it will do it again.
PES Titanium? Surely you mean Athletix Titanium...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Free Test/LU/HGH-Up- it will normally net you out around 6-10 lbs. over the course of 8 weeks- Nutra has a special on the stack- $78 for the combo

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
My Bad. I did mean Athletix Titanuim Xl, it's great stuff.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA and erase is a good combo. DAA has got to be the best natty test booster I have tried.

jhoney

Awards
Hey! I ran daa with I-E over the summer and I loved it. As far as expectations, you're only going to get out what you put in. But I experienced great motivation and drive; I never wanted to leave the gym. It'll be a solid gaining phase and you should see weights go up every week if you're training right. Best part: they're maintainable. Along with a good multi, fish oil, and diet (being the key), you should see some good results. I put on about 5-6 pounds of muscle in about 6 weeks. I was very happy and will run it again soon. Go for it, man, it's a solid place to start.

how did you dose your daa and erase?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Run dpol and erase/recycle,you will make sick gains.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would choose either Athletix Formula X or Purus Labs Dpol with either Erase (1st choice) or Triazole.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
DAA and Erase is a wonderful stack. The only thing i would consider adding is either IGF 2 or Anabeta
What about only DAA?

Has anyone gained from it alone?

It seems like everybody is on DAA+Erase,and I suspect Erase doing most of the work.

Anyway,I have 2 tubs of DAA,and I`m not planning on buying Erase
(I``m scared of the sides,****ing irreversible aromatase inhibitor?)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, you can take DAA alone. But beware of the potential estro side effects. i dont have any issues with these but some do hence taking erase with it

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
sure, you can take DAA alone. But beware of the potential estro side effects. i dont have any issues with these but some do hence taking erase with it
I`m not prone to gyno but will take close care...

So does DAA give you anything,i.e.strength,mass?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I`m not prone to gyno but will take close care...

So does DAA give you anything,i.e.strength,mass?

its a supplement, remember that. its not a steroid or a wonder pill. if you take for 8 weeks, you will see increase in libido, strength

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m not prone to gyno but will take close care...So does DAA give you anything,i.e.strength,mass?
DAA helps me put on mass for sure. If I keep an AI out of it i put on a little water too, which helps immensely with my strength.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Erase two per day, morning and night. Titanium two pills twice a day morning and night. daa 4 preworkout.