Omega Sports Ultima Missing Scoop - Dose size?

1. Omega Sports Ultima Missing Scoop - Dose size?

I'm not getting a response from the Omega Sports forum - what is the size of the scoop which should come with Ultima? Mine was missing and I don't own a scale.

Even in terms of tablespoons would be helpful! I want to use it starting tomorrow morning and would like to know....

2. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I'm not getting a response from the Omega Sports forum - what is the size of the scoop which should come with Ultima? Mine was missing and I don't own a scale.

Even in terms of tablespoons would be helpful! I want to use it starting tomorrow morning and would like to know....
    It's pretty large. Maybe half a protein scoop?

3. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

I will figure it out for you tonight when I get home if no one does sooner. I would guess about a 1 1/4 tablespoons.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's pretty large. Maybe half a protein scoop?
    Hmmmm have you used Ultima before? Are you guessing? I'm just curious, you might be right...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I will figure it out for you tonight when I get home if no one does sooner. I would guess about a 1 1/4 tablespoons.
    Oh awesome. Thank you!

6. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Hmmmm have you used Ultima before? Are you guessing? I'm just curious, you might be right...
    I've gone through 6 tubs. They are fairly big scoops.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've gone through 6 tubs. They are fairly big scoops.
    OK, cool. I hope it's comparable to a standard protein scoop. That'll be way easier than having to measure it out every time with spoons.

I'm looking forward to getting started with Ultima & PLCAR. How have your experiences been? (I don't do bodybuilding workouts anymore - CrossFit instead)

8. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    OK, cool. I hope it's comparable to a standard protein scoop. That'll be way easier than having to measure it out every time with spoons.

I'm looking forward to getting started with Ultima & PLCAR. How have your experiences been? (I don't do bodybuilding workouts anymore - CrossFit instead)
    I have done the NP Ultima + PLCAR stack and the workouts were nothing short of spectacular. Probably the best stim-free energy you can get in a product combo.

9. Two flat tablespoons= a slightly rounded scoop.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Two flat tablespoons= a slightly rounded scoop.
    Great. Thank you!

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Great. Thank you!
    No problem, Ultima is awesome stuff!

12. Ultima >

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Pharm Assault + Omega Sports: Ultima
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Omega Sports Ultima
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction