Sustain Alpha TD and Drug Testing

  1. Sustain Alpha TD and Drug Testing


    This is a dumb question, but I dont know much about product formulation or anything. Will SA yield a positive drug test? I have about 1/4 of the bottle left and wondering if I should stop now, get it out of my system (if so, how long will it stay in my system for?) and take the drug test December 7. Thanks.
    shut up and squat!!!


  2. How would it make you test positive on a UA? The answer is no.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. maybe he thought other products have the same potential as what happened with jack3d in college testing or something. who knows? lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    maybe he thought other products have the same potential as what happened with jack3d in college testing or something. who knows? lol
    1,3 is banned by the NCAA, but nothing in SA is on the banned substance list.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. You are good to go buddy, don't stop your run.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. im on SA and Lit up right now....SA about 3/4 done also. kinda wanna hop on IGF 2. ive been dying to take it but feel like i take too many natty test boosters. Ran HGHup and IGF 2 and free test with both back to back last (early) Spring then took Anabeta with Creatine Nitrate during the summer
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. By the time you finish the SA, the IGF-2 will be starting to kick in. Even if you did run concurrently, they work by different MoA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    1,3 is banned by the NCAA, but nothing in SA is on the banned substance list.
    Not too mention what we list on our ingredient list is what you get, no mislabeled or falsely labeled ingredients.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    By the time you finish the SA, the IGF-2 will be starting to kick in. Even if you did run concurrently, they work by different MoA.
    thats what i was thinking....i started IGF 2 Thursday.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    thats what i was thinking....i started IGF 2 Thursday.
    Love me some IGF-2. My recovery on it was phenomenal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Love me some IGF-2. My recovery on it was phenomenal.
    I had a similar experience. Picked it up on wheycheap one day was definitely a good deal. I need to give it another run soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I had a similar experience. Picked it up on wheycheap one day was definitely a good deal. I need to give it another run soon.
    I need to do another run of it, too.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Drug Testing
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:39 PM
  2. Drug testing
    By bt2130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 01:03 PM
  3. drug testing
    By plumplum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Log in
Log in